Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Was the same feeling last year. Everyone had the Pats running over the crappy Eagles team. No one gave them a shot. You just forget.

Match up of the two best teams in the league. Not the case this year bruh 

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

When does the reset of the Rams/Saints game happen? I’m assuming right before kickoff and the winner keeps playing?

It happened two weeks ago, it was called OT when Drew Brees blew it with his shot arm and threw a pick.

3 hours ago, Plat2 said:

How are all the Pats and Rams fans feeling right now? Kind of glad that my city doesn't have a team (Toronto), even if we did I'd doubt we'd ever make the SB lol. I would either be a nervous wreck right now or on my way to absolute drunkness lol.

I'm fine until the game starts. Very calm.

15 minutes ago, showtime said:

Im hoping for the Rams to have a lead in the 4th quarter tonight. They havent lost a game all season long when leading at some point in the 4th quarter. So thats what Im going to be looking at in this game.

I still cant believe though the Falcons lost that game. The Falcons blew that game in 2016 and the Carroll didnt give Lynch the ball in 2014. We could be looking at the Patriots only with 3 rings still and maybe everyone wont have this belief that how dare you pick against Belichick and Brady in the Superbowl?

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im hoping for the Rams to have a lead in the 4th quarter tonight. They havent lost a game all season long when leading at some point in the 4th quarter. So thats what Im going to be looking at in this game.

I still cant believe though the Falcons lost that game. The Falcons blew that game in 2016 and the Carroll didnt give Lynch the ball in 2014. We could be looking at the Patriots only with 3 rings still and maybe everyone wont have this belief that how dare you pick against Belichick and Brady in the Superbowl?

Patriots could have won 8 Super Bowls or zero. So this is a pointless discussion.

Just now, SBLIII said:

Patriots could have won 8 Super Bowls or zero. So this is a pointless discussion.

True. Ill say this, that comeback against the Falcons was the most impressive the Patriots looked in the Superbowl in my opinion. At the end of the though when you get into the playoffs its about surviving and advancing. People can believe the Rams and the Patriots arent the best two teams in the NFL. They dont have to be. They are the teams that survived and advanced.

Sports are about which team overcomes adversity the best. Sure some luck is involved. LeBron James wouldnt have helped the Cavs win their only ring if it wasnt for Green getting suspended and it changed the momentum of the series. As much as Stephen A. Smith jokes about Dallas being an accident waiting to happen, the Cowboys was a Dez catch from advancing one year. They were a Romo mishandled of a field goal attempt from possibly advancing. They were a great throw and catch by a much unreliable Jared Cook of all people that set up a Crosby kick from possibly advancing. Like who knows if any of those times the Cowboys couldve made it to the Superbowl and won. 

Tonight is going to be a good game against a team who has been doing it for a long time versus a team who looks like its going to be setup to be doing it for a long time.

Archived