Super Bowl LIII - Rams vs Patriots

RamRod

Well can’t blame that on the refs. They let both sides play. For every missed late hit on Goff there was a missed holding on Peters. 

We lost it. Plain and simple. Defense was out of this world, but the offense was the literal polar opposite. I’m crying like a baby and really just want to wake up to the pregame show. We’ll be back, but holy crap this sucks. 

15 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Well can’t blame that on the refs. They let both sides play. For every missed late hit on Goff there was a missed holding on Peters. 

We lost it. Plain and simple. Defense was out of this world, but the offense was the literal polar opposite. I’m crying like a baby and really just want to wake up to the pregame show. We’ll be back, but holy crap this sucks. 

This is a class act

Sucks the Rams lost but oddly Im not really all that upset. The Rams were right there in the 4th quarter and just didnt make enough plays to win. Cooks was wide open in the endzone on one play and Goff got to him a bit late. Another play Cooks drops a td pass. Had either one of those plays been made the game wouldve been different.

Big picture is I love the fact that Goff who is 24yrs old and McVay who is 33yrs old got to experience this Superbowl run. We get Gurley fresh for next season, Anderson looks like he is going to resign so that gives the Rams that 1-2 punch for next season to keep Gurley fresh, Kupp will be back to give the Rams 3 headed monster back. Kupp is to Goff what Edelman is to Brady. I could truly see Whitworth, Sullivan, Suh and Fowler being back now along with Talib and Peters for at least one more crack at it. The Rams will certainly be more hungry to get back next year and have a different outcome. All they need is to get bigger at linebacker and they will be fine. They are probably going to say bye bye to Barron and it will be interesting to see what happens with Joyner.

I tip my hat to the Patriots even though I do hate them lol. The game wasnt pretty but it was a fight to the end and the Patriots just made a few more plays than the Rams.

30 minutes ago, DistantRam said:

Nice knowing you all but I’m quitting the NFL. 

I’m not dedicating any of my time or money to a game that is clearly fixed. 

Peace. 

Don’t blame the refs. We were awful and didn’t deserve it.

Archived