How Many Primetime Games Should Your Team Get in 2019?

footbull3196

The Bengals deserve none.  Especially with the last three seasons.  And I'm okay with that.

But since they have to play the TNF game, my guess is that it is on the road in Cleveland or Baltimore.  The early TNF games go heavy on division games.  And it will be a very early game, before CBS takes over the telecasts from NFLN

I'll say we will get 3 to 4  im pretty sure these will be prime time

Falcons vs Saints - atleast 1 of them
Falcons vs Rams
Falcons vs Seahawks or Eagles  1 or both of these will make it 3 or 4. 

Thats only ones i think that will make it just based on our history with each team or how good the other team is.

19 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I'll say we will get 3 to 4  im pretty sure these will be prime time

Falcons vs Saints - atleast 1 of them
Falcons vs Rams
Falcons vs Seahawks or Eagles  1 or both of these will make it 3 or 4. 

Thats only ones i think that will make it just based on our history with each team or how good the other team is.

I think 2 is more likely.  You guys had 3 of them last season (including the TNF opener) and this was coming off a 10-6 season where you won a playoff game.  Not like Atlanta is a huge ratings draw either

2 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

I think 2 is more likely.  You guys had 3 of them last season (including the TNF opener) and this was coming off a 10-6 season where you won a playoff game.  Not like Atlanta is a huge ratings draw either

I honestly would be more ok with zero of them i much prefer 1 pm sunday games for the Falcons but thats unlikely.  Im just going with the teams i know they usually make us do primetime against over the years. 

Archived