2019 Draft Prospects

Johnny Nix

3 minutes ago, HangOnSloopy said:

So many reports of the Bengals being interested in Drew Lock at 11.  It's the only scenario that I would be completely derail my draft weekend.  

Lock or Daniel Jones I wouldn't be thrilled with.  Still, I've been on the we need to upgrade from Dalton bandwagon for a while now, so it wouldn't ruin my weekend...

14 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Lock or Daniel Jones I wouldn't be thrilled with.  Still, I've been on the we need to upgrade from Dalton bandwagon for a while now, so it wouldn't ruin my weekend...

But are they upgrades?  Jones has probably approached his ceiling already, having spent a lot of time in the Manning camps.  I don't like Lock much.

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I'd rather give up 42 for Rosen than 11 on any QB that isn't Kyler Murray. I can't say I'm a fan of any of the other QBs this year.

I'm still convinced that's actually the price, but yeah i agree.

29 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

But are they upgrades?  Jones has probably approached his ceiling already, having spent a lot of time in the Manning camps.  I don't like Lock much.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of either.  It just wouldn't ruin my weekend because at this point if Zac Taylor says that's the guy, I'll put some blind faith into him...

23 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I think Lock would succeed better than Haskins behind our offensive line 

Nah.  Haskins I think is intelligent enough to buy time, audible, and get the ball out quickly.  Lock is better mobility wise, but he's Jay Cutler under pressure.  The INT rate will be bad...

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Believe me, I'm not a fan of either.  It just wouldn't ruin my weekend because at this point if Zac Taylor says that's the guy, I'll put some blind faith into him...

You shouldn't let it ruin your weekend anyway.  Just go watch Endgame and forget all about it

29 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Nah.  Haskins I think is intelligent enough to buy time, audible, and get the ball out quickly.  Lock is better mobility wise, but he's Jay Cutler under pressure.  The INT rate will be bad...

I like Haskins better too but his sack rate would be incredibly high

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

You shouldn't let it ruin your weekend anyway.  Just go watch Endgame and forget all about it

We close on our new house right around then, so it won't ruin my weekend!

Archived