NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

How would you guys feel if we traded down about 10-20 spots and took...Ronald Jones/Sony Michel/Nick Chubb/Penny? I think all 4 guys are worth a mid to late 2nd. Penny might be closer to late 2nd/Early 3rd with Royce Freeman, but 2nd round wouldn't shock me with his return potential factored in.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

How would you guys feel if we traded down about 10-20 spots and took...Ronald Jones/Sony Michel/Nick Chubb/Penny?

Pretty happy, maybe least so for Chubb.

but I like all those guys l, getting them plus more pick would be A-ok with me

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Pretty happy, maybe least so for Chubb.

but I like all those guys l, getting them plus more pick would be A-ok with me

Buffalo should trade us #53 and their 2019 1st for #32 (Which they will use on Kyle Lauletta or Mason Rudolph because...Bills).

16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

How would you guys feel if we traded down about 10-20 spots and took...Ronald Jones/Sony Michel/Nick Chubb/Penny? I think all 4 guys are worth a mid to late 2nd. Penny might be closer to late 2nd/Early 3rd with Royce Freeman, but 2nd round wouldn't shock me with his return potential factored in.

Theyd be good value there. 

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

I am not a Nick Chubb fan. He's not even the best back on his own team. If there's any RB I'd take in the 2nd it'd be Ronald Jones.

Yea I’d take him later on maybe but not in the 1st or 2nd 

like all those guys way more behind Saquon and Guice

another good year for backs, we better get one.

Now I want us to trade down and take Darius Leonard in the mid 2nd. He's my #4  4-3 LB after Edmunds, Roquan, and LVE. He's very similar to a less explosive Roquan, but I think Leonard might be a little better sifting through traffic. Bradham-Leonard-Hicks would be nice. If you prefer Bradham-Hicks-Leonard that's fine, but those 3 LB's would look good together until Hicks gets hurt.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Now I want us to trade down and take Darius Leonard in the mid 2nd. He's my #4  4-3 LB after Edmunds, Roquan, and LVE. He's very similar to a less explosive Roquan, but I think Leonard might be a little better sifting through traffic. Bradham-Leonard-Hicks would be nice. If you prefer Bradham-Hicks-Leonard that's fine, but those 3 LB's would look good together until Hicks gets hurt.

Im a big fan of Leonard too

I was just thinking about the current Eagles team and where they were all drafted and what that as an ecample might say about the value of draft picks. I just did starters and major contributers.

1st- Wentz, Lane, Nelson, BG, Long, Barnett, Jenkins, Cox, Ngata (9)

2nd- Alshon, Ertz, Wiz, Jernigan, Kendricks, Darby, Sidney Jones (7)

3rd- Brandon Brooks, Mike Wallace, Hicks, Rasul (4)

4th- Bradham (1)

5th- Ajayi (1)

6th- Kelce (1)

7th- Mills (1)

UDFA- Clement, Peters, Bennett, McLeod (4)

Just using Eagles as an example, but interesting to see the huge drop off in day 3 and the resurgence with UDFA's.

37 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was just thinking about the current Eagles team and where they were all drafted and what that as an ecample might say about the value of draft picks. I just did starters and major contributers.

1st- Wentz, Lane, Nelson, BG, Long, Barnett, Jenkins, Cox, Ngata (9)

2nd- Alshon, Ertz, Wiz, Jernigan, Kendricks, Darby, Sidney Jones (7)

3rd- Brandon Brooks, Mike Wallace, Hicks, Rasul (4)

4th- Bradham (1)

5th- Ajayi (1)

6th- Kelce (1)

7th- Mills (1)

UDFA- Clement, Peters, Bennett, McLeod (4)

Just using Eagles as an example, but interesting to see the huge drop off in day 3 and the resurgence with UDFA's.

Most of the young players that enter the NFL do so as UDFA. I mean we will draft six kids but sign 10 UDFA. The numbers are vastly on their side. 

Archived