NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Just now, nlesthought said:

Penny looks like a good prospect but unfortunately so did Poppa Pump. 

Who thought Pump looked good? I certainly never did. Penny is a far better prospect in just about every way. Pump just put up stats in college. He was like a slow Tavon Austin at runningback. He was slow for someone as small as he is and has never had very good vision.

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

Who thought Pump looked good? I certainly never did. Penny is a far better prospect in just about every way. Pump just put up stats in college. He was like a slow Tavon Austin at runningback. He was slow for someone as small as he is and has never had very good vision.

I disagree on the vision part, he had tremendous vision. How do you think a rb that small and as you say slow put up that kind of numbers? 

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I disagree on the vision part, he had tremendous vision. How do you think a rb that small and as you say slow put up that kind of numbers? 

The system, honestly. You can go back as far as 2010-2011 and see they always have a back with high statistics.

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

JS...Pump's game tape looked good enough to overlook his measureables equating to him being drafted. 

Pump was extremely productive in college. There really wan't a whole lot not to like as far as college tapes go. But it was pretty obvious his size was a limitation at the pro level. If our FO has botched anything recently, it was that pick.

10 minutes ago, Phire said:

Pump was extremely productive in college. There really wan't a whole lot not to like as far as college tapes go. But it was pretty obvious his size was a limitation at the pro level. If our FO has botched anything recently, it was that pick.

Shelton Gibson pick and futher, making the team, was also a real head scratcher. WVU WRs are bust city.

What RB prospects do y'all think are worth taking, regardless of whether you think we'll have a pick at that exact time when they might be drafted (excluding Barkley)

1. Derrius Guice
2. Ronald Johnson
3. Mark Walton
4. Rashaad Penny

Those are the only ones I know I am a fan of at this time.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

What RB prospects do y'all think are worth taking, regardless of whether you think we'll have a pick at that exact time when they might be drafted (excluding Barkley)

1. Derrius Guice
2. Ronald Johnson
3. Mark Walton
4. Rashaad Penny

I like most of them weirdly, there is only a couple guys that could be a misstep like taking a Nick Chubb or Royce Freeman before round 3/4

Some guys are good at what they do like Akrum Wadley and Ito Smith, but would overlap with Clement a little bit in skillset.

Plenty of talent and depth in this group.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

1. Derrius Guice
2. Ronald Johnson
3. Mark Walton
4. Rashaad Penny

SXJO21g.gif

Who-GIF.gif

Archived