NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Defensive End and Safety are still my two biggest concerns moving forward with an aging Malcolm Jenkins, poor Rodney McLeod, and Brandon Graham's pending free agency which I don't think we can afford to retain.

As long as we don't reach for a player, I think we should just go best player available. We have a lot of depth going into this year, and if we have to improve the roster next year we'll have a better cap situation to do so. 

My least favorite option is to take a TE in the first round... I just don't see one worth taking that high. We can find good value in the later rounds if we want to do so for a backup. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Derrius Guice or trade down

Seriously my man crush on him is bordering on levels of obnoxious. I like him more than I liked Dalvin Cook last year, and I loved Cook. He runs Marshawn Lynch levels of angry.

yeah but wouldnt the league step in cause us getting him at 32 would just be unfair to other teams?

1 minute ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Maybe, but also the draft is so deep at running back it could push him down the board. Plus there's the injury.

I was just being ridiculous if he is there take him. Like dont even wait all 10 minutes. 

I think the optimal pick is Daniels.
He mirrors Kelce's skill set.
After one year you swap his $1.7M for Kelce's deal and move on without missing a beat.
In fact, he'll be better.

Every other guy in this draft will reappear next year and the year after.  They're good, but just good.
Daniels can be unbelievable.  Plus, he's only 20.

If he goes, say 21 to the Bengals, then I think you trade down.

4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Mark it, the first post of the new year that talks of replacing Kelce. 

I see no reason to go out of our way to run him out of town, he was only the best Center in all of football last year.

Archived