NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

25 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

usually i get like super pumped and anxious having to wait so long for the draft but this year it just kind of seemed to sneak up on me. It doesnt feel like it should only be two weeks from now. 

Life of the champs 

Really want Holton Hill on this team, even before worley's shenanigans. Him at CB,  Darius Leonard at LB,  Siran Neal at S, Ade Aruna at DE, and Andrew Brown at DT would solidify the D for years. That's 5 picks.  Get them Howie! And get Daurice Fountain at WR, Chase Edmonds at RB, and an OL for Wentz.

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Really want Holton Hill on this team, even before worley's shenanigans. Him at CB,  Darius Leonard at LB,  Siran Neal at S, Ade Aruna at DE, and Andrew Brown at DT would solidify the D for years. That's 5 picks.  Get them Howie! And get Daurice Fountain at WR, Chase Edmonds at RB, and an OL for Wentz.

why can't you just be happy with 1 superbowl?

47 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'll pass on Hill. We'll probably end up cutting him for off the field stuff like Worley before he reaches his second contract.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Only if he's BPA

But can he mirror a receiver and match routes?

Can he click and close? 

Is he twitchy enough?

I love the NFL draft, but damn do I hate these stupid phrases people have.

edit: Not saying BPA is one of those, just reminded me to be upset about something.

15 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
16 hours ago, Jeezla said:

why can't you just be happy with 1 superbowl?

Because Jeezla was so caught off guard last season by their overall success let alone SB, He still doesn't believe it's true.

That or he's got Dynasty Doug is Bill, Carson is Tom type aspirations?

Damn Greedy Gretchen! Hell the way I look at it is I still got 20 mores years of being Matt's at my disposal. ?

46 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Sorry guys,  but I need to see Carson hoist up his own SB MVP trophy this coming season. Is that so wrong?

It'd be great to just squash that narrative right now...you know people will be like "well yea he has a ring, but it doesn't count"

Like he wouldn't have done way more horrific things to those teams...he would've decimated the Pats and Vikings.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Man, it's like people forgot Rasul Douglas exists.

Agreed

I hate seeing so much emphasis on us drafting a CB with our 1st pick. We invested so much in the position last year, hell you could even say we already us a pick on a CB this year. I don´t hate Alexander but I would not like a CB with our first pick at all.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nobody forgot he existed, but he can't play in the slot and we just don't know he's the answer on the outside.

Some think we should give him a shot at safety too.

Even still, we have Jones, Mills, and Darby this upcoming season, with no 2nd or 3rd round pick, unless the player is pretty obviously the BPA, I don't think CB at 32 makes sense for us. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Even still, we have Jones, Mills, and Darby this upcoming season, with no 2nd or 3rd round pick, unless the player is pretty obviously the BPA, I don't think CB at 32 makes sense for us. 

Holton Hill round 4 makes plenty of sense. Agree that CB at 32 doesn't.

Archived