TCMD 2019 SIGN UP THREAD- GM's Announced

EaglesPeteC

Looks like we have 30 people signed up to GM right now. We just need 2 more.

Just as a heads up, priority will go to actual fans of the teams before other GM's. This weekend I'll send PM's to some GM's to see if they are good with their assignments if they didn't get one of their top choices

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I can do either as a 2nd choice after GB

19 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's Chicago and Detroit

Several teams have multiple GM's who want them and there are several teams without a GM that picked them, so I got to work out who exactly gets what team, but we have 30 posters who have put in to GM at this point. 

If all the teams were picked, and Daine still wants me to CO-GM the Raiders, I'd like that. If there is an available team though I'd like to participate again this year. I wasn't tagged in the opening post and apparently missed it. If it's all full, oops, and good luck to everyone participating.

Also if Chicago is available that would be awesome to have Khalil and play the other side of the Raiders/Bears trade. I have previously done TCMD Colts, Chargers, Buccs, and Raiders. Favorite team would be what I can get, though my irl favorite team is the Raiders. It's a lot of fun delving into another team each offseason though and I'd take anything. 

Edit to follow the rules:

Fan Favorite:  Oakland Raiders

Sub Forum War Room:  Maybe, I make the thread but most teams don't want to participate

Choice 1: Chicago Bears as that looks like it's the last available and would be my first choice to GM.

Choice 2: Raiders Co-GM with daineraider

Choice 3: If anyone drops out or becomes inactive to take over any other team.

Archived