Worst commentators in NFL history?

y*so*blu

Can't stand Joe Buck doing football. Love Gus Johnson.

Honestly wish Troy Aikman would be "laid off."

He's terrible. 

Sidenote- I love Tony Romo and how he knows the plays before they happen, but when he gets EVERY play right and the defenses look stupid, it gets annoying after the 5th play in a row.

Yes the current MNF staff is the worst I can remember, been watching since about 1995. As for Joe Buck, as the OP said he usually has the right words just no real enthusiasm to go with them. I honestly can’t watch a full MNF game right now with the current staff, I mute the TV at times even lol 

12 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

The current MNF crew is holy F boring 

Dan Fouts was or is a raging homer and I don’t like Rich Gannon either 

He is also borderline mentally challenged.  I have no idea how he was a good QB

I hate when he gets Bengals games, but it's probably why he gets them....because he sucks 

15 hours ago, btfd16 said:

I'm not sure the worst, but Gus Johnson is my favorite. His enthusiasm can make any one want to run through a wall.

You got barbeque back there, and didn't invite me..... hurt my feelings!!!!!

He is my favorite too... He really knows his stuff, and as you said...he brings the excitement....

11 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Can't stand Joe Buck doing football. Love Gus Johnson.

Honestly wish Troy Aikman would be "laid off."

He's terrible. 

Sidenote- I love Tony Romo and how he knows the plays before they happen, but when he gets EVERY play right and the defenses look stupid, it gets annoying after the 5th play in a row.

If Romo shows he knows the play coming after 5 times you would think the DCs would be able to also.  ;)   

Archived