ESPN 2019 Power Rankings

DigInBoys

10 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

How are the chiefs better. Serious question. I dont see an argument for them at all. That is the crazy part. If there was an argument i can concede its a toss up. It's not. Chargers are clearly better. Convince me they arent. 

I mean, I guess if Mahomes gets hurt or something. Otherwise, they are a much better team. The only reason KC even lost at all last year was because they had a really terrible defense, and I can't imagine it will be as bad next year.

7 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Seems bizarre to not put the reigning champs in first place, especially when they played the top 2 teams 3 times this season and beat them every time.

Just ESPN doing ESPN things.

THIS IS THE YEAR BRADY GETS CAUGHT RUNNING AN ILLEGAL DRUG SMUGGLING RING IN THE INDIES. 

On 2/3/2019 at 11:34 PM, Starless said:

Rams over Chiefs/Saints seems dubious. Steelers too high, Eagles too low. 

Agree in whole.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:32 AM, Emerica said:

How is Miami not dead last? Absolutely disrespectful.

because they've said they're gonna tank.

Edit: missed the key "Not"

3 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

I mean, I guess if Mahomes gets hurt or something. Otherwise, they are a much better team. The only reason KC even lost at all last year was because they had a really terrible defense, and I can't imagine it will be as bad next year.

The only reason they won, was because Mahomes had a historical year that he will in all likeliness never come close to having again. Even with his historic season, Chargers were better. So with obvious regression on its way with his play... Chargers will continue to be better. "Much better team" where? In Madden, your head? Because it sure isnt in reality.

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

The only reason they won, was because Mahomes had a historical year that he will in all likeliness never come close to having again. Even with his historic season, Chargers were better. So with obvious regression on its way with his play... Chargers will continue to be better. "Much better team" where? In Madden, your head? Because it sure isnt in reality.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion.

Just know that you are the only one or maybe a few other Chargers fans who believe the Chargers are a better team than the Chiefs. 

For the rest of us, the Chiefs are clearly the better team, now and moving forward. It is what it is.

Go and see the top 10 teams this season and 2019 ESPN power ranking threads, no one is ranking the Chargers above the Chiefs. But look, I have seen stubborn people like you before.

You would have thought that Pats game would have humbled a fan like you but it seems like it's all the opposite lol. It's all good.

19 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Look, you are entitled to your opinion.

Just know that you are the only one or maybe a few other Chargers fans who believe the Chargers are a better team than the Chiefs. 

For the rest of us, the Chiefs are clearly the better team, now and moving forward. It is what it is.

Go and see the top 10 teams this season and 2019 ESPN power ranking threads, no one is ranking the Chargers above the Chiefs. But look, I have seen stubborn people like you before.

You would have think that Pats game would have humbled a fan like you but it seems like it's all the opposite lol. It's all good.

only moving forward because Philip Rivers is close to retirement but the Chargers have shown they are the better team by beating the Chiefs twice this season. 

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

only moving forward because Philip Rivers is close to retirement but the Chargers have shown they are the better team by beating the Chiefs twice this season. 

They won once this past season.

Chiefs destroyed them in LA. Chargers barely eked out a win in KC and treated it like their SB.

On 2/3/2019 at 11:38 PM, wackywabbit said:

Seeing a Baker Mayfield-led team above a Aaron Rodgers led team makes me think that's what'll look like an overreaction to the exact moment of time we are in.

Yeah that's crazy. That would never happen.

...except for this year when it already happened.

12 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Lol if only you were right about beating the Chiefs twice. 

17 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Did the Dolphins go 12-4, lead the league in probowlers, have a top 10 offense and defense and win a playoff game.

17 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

How are the chiefs better. Serious question. I dont see an argument for them at all. That is the crazy part. If there was an argument i can concede its a toss up. It's not. Chargers are clearly better. Convince me they arent. 

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Image result for punctuation chart

Here ya go buddy.

btw, the Chargers are not better than the Chiefs.

Archived