TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

@ninjapirate the kinda dude who goes after moms with teens just to terrify the teen.

@Bednarik60 the kinda dude who meets a mom with a teen and bails on his FF bros for a few months and comes back with a vengeance.

@babyatemydingo the kinda dude who is the teen's grandpa.

@Danger the kinda dude who is the teen.

@ianlewis16 the kinda dude who tells the mom he loves teenage kids but secretly doesn't.

@Hammertime52 the kinda dude who flexes his calfs when a 10/10 mom with teen walks by.

@Matts4313 the kinda dude who swipes left on moms with teens.

@PowerElite the kinda dude who carries a tape measure to make sure both the mom and the teen have at least 34" arms.

@RollEagles the kinda dude who marries the mom with teen and becomes a great step father and role model.

@EaglesFan5-36-81 the kinda dude who makes a viral video of him deadlifting an absurd amount of weight with both the mom and teen hanging off the bar.

@Jroc04 the kinda dude who takes one for the team, learns that moms with teens are a bad idea, and warns all the others not to follow in his footsteps.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Joe Rogan had on a guy today named Peter Schiff, really smart financial-money expert type character . Awesome podcast. 

Joe Rogan was on one of the most recent episodes of Huang's World on Viceland showing Eddie Huang one of the yoga classes he does. He was SO serious about it, the show is about learning new things and Eddie kept attempting to ask him simple questions and Joe just kept telling him to shut up.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

You on mobile? If you are you have to hit the football twice to like.

That worked. Super odd but I have to click twice on my computer. Im running Chrome, maybe thats it. Ive been liking post since I moved over but I guess none of them counted, haha. Oh well, less internet karma for some of you.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That worked. Super odd but I have to click twice on my computer. Im running Chrome, maybe thats it. Ive been liking post since I moved over but I guess none of them counted, haha. Oh well, less internet karma for some of you.

You need an avatar.

use this:

Jon-Dorenbos.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Joe Rogan was on one of the most recent episodes of Huang's World on Viceland showing Eddie Huang one of the yoga classes he does. He was SO serious about it, the show is about learning new things and Eddie kept attempting to ask him simple questions and Joe just kept telling him to shut up.

Joe goes full ape sometimes.