TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, Hammertime52 said:

I did with one of my best friends, everytime we made eye contact we both cracked up laughing and the girl was not happy. Not that we cared.

Ya if ur gonna do it, do it with one of your homies who you know is gonna view it the same way as u are: basically just a farce and something to knock off the ol bucket list. 

I did it twice one time was in FL with my best friend of like 15 years back in high school and the other was at ASU with my other best friend/my roommate. 

Best part was when we drove the girl home afterwards LOL. Best car ride ever

3 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Ya if ur gonna do it, do it with one of your homies who you know is gonna view it the same way as u are: basically just a farce and something to knock off the ol bucket list. 

I did it twice one time was in FL with my best friend of like 15 years back in high school and the other was at ASU with my other best friend/my roommate. 

Best part was when we drove the girl home afterwards LOL. Best car ride ever

tumblr_inline_nwhy41a1C81rt2en5_500.gif

54 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I know I started it with the picture, but let’s not get so descriptive and move on

I sent the definition to @Matts4313 via text, he knows what it is and eagerly awaits @ianlewis16 to come down to cowboy country ? 

Me an @ianlewis16 high 5ing while he witnesses the fact that everything is bigger in texas.