AFC Early Predictions

Activated10

1 hour ago, Activated10 said:

What's your reason for Chiefs missing the playoffs and Broncos winning the divison 

Defense not really progressing much, offense stagnating compared to 2018 with more tape on Mahomes and a full season without Kareem Hunt. Broncos elevate their play on both defense and offense with the additions of Mike Munchak and Vic Fangio to bolster the trenches. I am sort of anticipating Denver will do something drastic to get their QB. My prediction has been that they will acquire Ben Roethlisberger. 

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Defense not really progressing much, offense stagnating compared to 2018 with more tape on Mahomes and a full season without Kareem Hunt. Broncos elevate their play on both defense and offense with the additions of Mike Munchak and Vic Fangio to bolster the trenches. I am sort of anticipating Denver will do something drastic to get their QB. My prediction has been that they will acquire Ben Roethlisberger. 

Even with Ben, I don't think they beat out the Chiefs or the Chargers.

Just now, Bolts223 said:

Even with Ben, I don't think they beat out the Chiefs or the Chargers.

I think after their playoff loss and so many close fourth quarter wins in 2018, the Chargers will regress next season and people will be questioning Rivers and the head coach by seasons end.

Chiefs are fringe playoff team in my predictions, but aside from QB I like the Broncos roster a lot more.

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I think after their playoff loss and so many close fourth quarter wins in 2018, the Chargers will regress next season and people will be questioning Rivers and the head coach by seasons end.

Chiefs are fringe playoff team in my predictions, but aside from QB I like the Broncos roster a lot more.

The Chargers are just a much better roster than the Broncos and it's really not close. They were still ranked 6th in the NFL by SRS (A metric that takes into account point differential and strength of schedule) They may not go 12-4 again, but I think 10-6 is a reasonable expectation.

The Chiefs are as well. While I don't expect the offense to be nearly as electric next year, I don't expect the defense to be nearly as terrible. I expect both to regress to the mean. The Chiefs have been a pretty consistent team under Andy Reid, not sure why that would change next year.

Just now, Bolts223 said:

The Chargers are just a much better roster than the Broncos, and it's really not close. They were still ranked 6th in the NFL by SRS (A metric that takes into account point differential and strength of schedule)

The Chiefs are as well. While I don't expect the offense to be nearly as electric next year, I don't expect the defense to be nearly as terrible. I expect both to regress to the mean. The Chiefs have been a pretty consistent team under Andy Reid, not sure why that would change next year.

Well I may ve wrong about the Broncos, but we'll have to wait a while to find out. I was high on the Broncos heading into this season so we'll see.

Steelers will return to the playoffs and probably be a top 2 seed. Unless the Browns HC is legit it's gonna be hard seeing them getting a bye. I love Baker but I think it's more likely they win 10 or 11 games only if the Browns defense takes the next step. 

AFC East

#1 Patriots 14-2

Bills 9-7

Jets 6-10

Dolphins 3-13

AFC West

#2 Chiefs 12-4

#6 Broncos 10-6

Chargers 10-6

Raiders 7-9

AFC North

#3 Steelers 11-5

#5 Browns 10-6

Ravens 7-9

Bengals 2-14

AFC South

#4.Colts 10-6

Titans 8-8

Texans 5-11

Jaguars 4-12

22 minutes ago, Classic said:

Steelers will return to the playoffs and probably be a top 2 seed. Unless the Browns HC is legit it's gonna be hard seeing them getting a bye. I love Baker but I think it's more likely they win 10 or 11 games only if the Browns defense takes the next step. 

AFC East

#1 Patriots 14-2

Bills 9-7

Jets 6-10

Dolphins 3-13

AFC West

#2 Chiefs 12-4

#6 Broncos 10-6

Chargers 10-6

Raiders 7-9

AFC North

#3 Steelers 11-5

#5 Browns 10-6

Ravens 7-9

Bengals 2-14

AFC South

#4.Colts 10-6

Titans 8-8

Texans 5-11

Jaguars 4-12

Heyyyy Bills winning record i see you 

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Your prediction is wrong.   

Archived