AFC Early Predictions

Activated10

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

if the jets and bills have no improvement and challenge NE enough to steal a win or two, the pats will have the bye again. seems like the fins were the one team in that div who could win a game against NE, but it looks like Mia is about to take a step back..

they are usually 5-1 in the division but if Miami tanks it could be 6-0. 

2 hours ago, SBLIII said:

they are usually 5-1 in the division but if Miami tanks it could be 6-0. 

yeah, I think the fins will be a afterthought next season. Jets and Bills will be interesting with their young QB's though. if they show any signs of life, the AFC east might start getting interesting again for 2020 and beyond.

23 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I dont presume anything about New England and never underestimate them.

However, the fact is they DID finish 11-5 in 2018, so its not like 10-6 is some ridiculous prediction.

Im not saying thats where they will finish, just that its not crazy.    Id probably say 12-4, but Brady has to start declining sooner or later...doesnt he?   Please?    Just a little?

He will play till he’s 65

11 hours ago, Shake said:

1. Chiefs 16-0

2. Browns 11-5

3. Patriots 10-6

4. Colts 10-6

5. Chargers 9-7

6. Steelers 9-7

Chiefs having a perfect season is a possibility but unlikely. Even an amazing team usually loses a few games. 

I could definitly see them at 14-2 though. They are going to have a really strong team, better than this year.

13 hours ago, Shake said:

1. Chiefs 16-0

2. Browns 11-5

3. Patriots 10-6

4. Colts 10-6

5. Chargers 9-7

6. Steelers 9-7

If the Chiefs go 16-0 you better pray hard they win it all. If you thought losing this years AFC Championship Game was bad, you don’t ever want to know what “18-1” feels like. 

Archived