AAF

Johnny Nix

Yeah, it feels like leverage and smoke screen. I mean, Ebersol like did an interview yesterday or Tuesday talking about Detroit expansion & Dundon talks about folding like the same day or day after lol. And Turner Sports is moving another B/R Live game to TNT. 

5 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

Yeah, it feels like leverage and smoke screen. I mean, Ebersol like did an interview yesterday or Tuesday talking about Detroit expansion & Dundon talks about folding like the same day or day after lol. And Turner Sports is moving another B/R Live game to TNT. 

There isnt the talent for an expansion, especially with the xfl coming out. 

I dont know how not could work for practice squad players and the aaf. They will be beating their bodies in the off season and during the season and then playing a half season, they would be going all year. 

I guess if you are on the practice squad, they would have to reduce reps in season and then make them all available for the aaf. That could work potentially.

On 3/27/2019 at 6:45 PM, drew39k said:

I'm amazed that this league could die before the xfl even makes its comeback...xfl investors must be terrified. 

Nah I think the XFL is pretty happy with all the talent they are gonna get. 

AAF was gonna be a major flop to begin with. No marketing, AWFUL names and logos, pushed as a minor league, played it more safe than JJ Abrams with Force Awakens when it came to coach hirings, etc.

XFL will do well. 

Archived