NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Feels pertinent 

Alright lets see how well my memory serves.

2016:
Eagles - 12->8->2 (Wentz)
Rams - 5 or 6 ->1 (Goff)

2017:
Bears - 3->2 (Trubisky)
Texans - ?->10 (Watson)
Chiefs - ?->12 (Mahomes)

2018: 
Browns (Mayfield)
Jets - 6->3 (Darnold)
Bills - Yeah I don't remember (Allen)
Cardinals - 15? -> 10 (Rosen)
Ravens - 2nd round -> 32 (LaMar Jackson)

That's a hell of a stat for the QBs drafted. I didn't notice that. These QBs are going to be overdrafted regardless. The fact people will trade up for them is laughable....... the Raiders better not do it. Take Washington's pick and stockpile for the first year in Vegas!

#TankforLawrencein2021

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

According to one source (ESPN's Josina somethingorother), New England thinks ARZ ARE selecting Kyler. Our ears should be pricked up.

If true, me thinks that they have recording devices in 31 NFL front offices. They hear everyone's draft strategies and laugh at everyone while they keep winning and proving how much better they are than everyone 

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

Alright lets see how well my memory serves.

2016:
Eagles - 12->8->2 (Wentz)
Rams - 5 or 6 ->1 (Goff)

2017:
Bears - 3->2 (Trubisky)
Texans - ?->10 (Watson)
Chiefs - ?->12 (Mahomes)

2018: 
Browns (Mayfield)
Jets - 6->3 (Darnold)
Bills - Yeah I don't remember (Allen)
Cardinals - 15? -> 10 (Rosen)
Ravens - 2nd round -> 32 (LaMar Jackson)

Rams traded up from the middle of the first round. I think it was pick #14, give or take a pick.

2 hours ago, EL Guapo said:

Another Dave TE podcast. I don't know what he says

https://www.spreaker.com/user/10578416/more-last-minute-news-prior-to-draft

49ers - If Nick Bosa is the pick for the 49ers, why is Arik Armstead still available for trade? 49ers appear to be looking for someone to run along side Brentson [DeForest] Buckner.

Raiders - Going defense early. Justin Ellis is on the market and Denver is interested.

Cowboys - Allen Hurns is on the block despite the need for WR help.

Jaguars - Looking to trade Telvin Smith. Will go offense in the first.

Cardinals - Patrick Peterson wants out and Detroit has shown interest. Detroit has been looking to acquire more picks and aren't looking to deal pick 8 for Peterson.

Falcons - Still talking with the Lions to swap firsts. They are looking for a DT to pair up with Grady Jackson (Oliver, Wilkins).

Raiders - Gruden loves Haskins. Mayock is enamoured with Hockenson.

Bucs - QWilliams could slide to five in which Bruce Arians could have Williams, Allen, and the Devins to decide between. If they go Williams, they'll need to address the logjam on their IDL.

49ers/Jets aren't seeing offers that will make them pass on a top defensive talent.

Steelers - Not really in the Peterson bidding. They seem focused on Rock Ya-Sin at 20.

Seahawks - Could package up both first round picks for Peterson and the Cards second. Cards would then have hopped the Ravens for Marquise Brown.

Broncos - Chris Harris wants to be paid. Does anyone want to pay him $13M APY?

Raiders - They've finally accepted Lynch isn't coming back. Josh Jacobs at 24. If Jacobs doesn't go to either the Raiders or Eagles, the first round may not even have a running back drafted.

Cornerback class - Most of this class looks like safeties. None have loose hips. Murphy and Sin will eventually end up as safeties. Baker is the guy most likely to end up staying at corner.

Expect positional runs. Round 2 will be a bunch of WRs followed by OL followed by Safeties.

Medicals - Panthers are looking at Sweat. Seattle are looking at Simmons.

Falcons need to stop with trying to trade up. They need an Edge, DT, and RT. The resources they have are better spent on addressing two of those needs than just one.

Chiefs - 61/63 may end up being a center (McCoy/McGovern) and a WR (Mecole Hardman). Thomas believes Hardman will surpass what Hill has done.

Other WR Sleepers - Johnny Dixon, Jalen Hurns, and Darius Slayton.

Raiders looking hard at JJAW.

Olive Sagapolu ends up with Denver.

Darnell Savage could slip into the end of round 1 by a team trading up from round 2. Could also be a target for Seattle at 28.

Ryan Finley, Jacob Dolegala, and Easton Stick are the QB steals to watch out for.

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Haskins to Oakland at 3

Carr to Redskins for 15

Who says yes?

Gruden helps out Gruden.

Washington has to. They'd have no ability to carry Carr's salary at this juncture with Smith on the books (and they can't take him off) 

Archived