BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

@BringinDaPain

2 things.

#1) I am sure you used copy and paste method for the rule but the list of draft prospects is already set so there is no concern about underclassmen stuff, right?

#2) Player movement based on real life deadline is when? There may be a several players to be released and signed with new team some time prior to NFL combine.

4 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

@BringinDaPain @Counselor

3 things.

#1) I am sure you used copy and paste the rule but the list of draft prospects is already set so there is no concern about underclassmen stuff, right?

#2) Player movement based on real life deadline is when? There may be a several players to be released and signed with new team some time prior to NFL combine.

#3) Compensatory selections?  Can we use overthecap for its projection or nah?

Draft order is already set in the draft thread. That’s what we will be using. And yes any players that declared by the deadline are eligible. As soon as we get all GMs signed up rosters lock. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Draft order is already set in the draft thread. That’s what we will be using. And yes any players that declared by the deadline are eligible. As soon as we get all GMs signed up rosters lock. 

I saw the draft order thread. My bad.   thanks for the answers.

Archived