The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Woz, please give me context as to why I am relevant here.

You were part of the final competition for the Amazing Race.

20 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I would suggest posting links in the your answers in case quotes are in two different places I'm unaware of 

Who said what 

1. Anyone who cites "QBR", should instantly lose all credibility.

2. When a defining moment comes along you define the moment or the moment defines you.

3. . I truly believe the letter ‘I’ is a dangerous proposition when you start using it in terms of describing yourself in a team setting.

4. I have a massage scheduled tomorrow, and I can promise you I will not miss my primary responsibility of picking up my two kids from school.

5. Been watching some Blake Cashman after all the hype recently, and man does he look like a stud.  I watched the Ohio State game, and honestly he's as good as any LB in this draft.

6. Even after splashing cash in free agency, the Jets have a hole at edge rusher. Allen would help immediately.

7. I may be retired but I'm not done with football

8. That's what a leader's about; sacrifice. The times he's gotta sacrifice because he's gotta lead, by example. Not by fear and not by self-pity.

9. Feels more like a chore coming up.  Near 8 hours of program. Main show around 6.

10. Going to miss you brother!! You have always been an inspiration, even before beating cancer and getting back on the field. You are an incredible individual and great friend. Wishing you nothing but the best in your next chapter!!!

11. Paul, he brokered my nose!

12. ******* Arthur

13. Per sources the Washington Redskins are hosting Duke QB Daniel Jones, Northwestern QB Clayton Thorson, and N.C. State QB Ryan Finley on pre-draft visits. They will host all of the early-round QBs on visits except Kyler Murray.  

14. Here's a list of people I've been keeping my eye on over the years. They've all played football somewhere, not all of them in the pros. But they all have something unique to bring to the game. We're gonna take those people and try to put together a winning team. If nothing else, they should be fun to watch.

15. Always liked Emanuel. A shame that he's called it quits so early on his career.

Thank you, I’m glad to carry the team thru this. Thanks @Woz.

my biggest thrill was the borderline drop from network air once gophers world mafia started and someone asked us “should we even keep running?”

of course me and woz said “heck yeah, we are runnin this son of a gun!”

and we ended up winning. Great game @bcb1213, was a great game! Besides the escape room, that one hurt my head ;)