• Murray
    • Haskins
    • Horny
    • Trade back in the top 5
    • Trade back top 15 for a big haul
    • Other player

12 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I don't like Rosens game

I think he’s talented, and could be successful, but...

or as a fit for what KK wants to do 

I agree here.

If you want air raid, get the “air raid” guy.

Haskins is similar level prospect to Darnold IMO.

Really?  After a single year?

Physically I like him and he played well last season, but he is about as green as any top QB prospect I can recall.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think he’s talented, and could be successful, but...

I agree here.

If you want air raid, get the “air raid” guy.

Really?  After a single year?

Physically I like him and he played well last season, but he is about as green as any top QB prospect I can recall.

Rosen is a game manager type. His strengths are diagnosing plays, pre-snap decisions, audibles, etc.... Like I think he can be a top-5 pre snap QB. Run an effective hurry up. Etc. But I don't think hes the QB you want passing 40 times in a game. His arm is pretty meh. His real issue is that against pressure he is awful. He can't make plays when he doesn't have a clean pocket and his arm strength turns to crap when he throws off platform. He's going to need a strong OL and run game to balance out his strengths which is running an offense, making adjustments, and keeping a defense off balance. Seems like a bad fit for a spread out air raid style coach.

Haskins is green for sure. But his arm strength, decision making, accuracy, etc. All top notch. He makes amazing throws with a DL crashing on his face. Thats something Rosen will *never* be capable of doing. I think Haskins is a QB who can put a team on his back and win a game passing 40-50 times when he matures a little.

5 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Ok guys this is at the end of a 100 plus hour week 

furthermore I was spot on about Williams before the combine DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY YOUR RIGHT GOOD JOB

thank you have a good day

Elite post.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Are you wanting credit for identifying Williams as a top talent before the combine?

He’s been a consensus top 5 pick since like October. 😂 

Unclog your eyes; mtmike is clearly ESL and is celebrating the right to a good job. Stop bringing up the combine. That's old news.

13 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

This seems a bit disingenuous by Allbright. He's created a different context to the situation; it's not about the GM wanting a new guy but instead about pairing a new head coach with the player he wants to lead his franchise. I don't think this would necessarily be condemning on the GM at all.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

This seems a bit disingenuous by Allbright. He's created a different context to the situation; it's not about the GM wanting a new guy but instead about pairing a new head coach with the player he wants to lead his franchise. I don't think this would necessarily be condemning on the GM at all.

Depends on how much Keim liked Rosen last year.  If he pounded the table for him last year, then it's a bad look for him to toss Rosen aside and go for Murray.  If it was the coaching staff who pushed for Rosen, then Keim could justify the move to Murray with the owners.

19 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Depends on how much Keim liked Rosen last year.  If he pounded the table for him last year, then it's a bad look for him to toss Rosen aside and go for Murray.  If it was the coaching staff who pushed for Rosen, then Keim could justify the move to Murray with the owners.

It really does look like it is a Kingsbury thing, with his system supposedly being tailor-made for Murray.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I agree but at the same time, he brought in a HC this off-season that didn’t align with Rosen, who he hand picked. We all knew 2018 was a lost year for AZ before it started. So, the 2-year plan makes little sense. If Rosen was the guy for the GM, you get a HC that’s on board. QB is more important than the HC almost every time. If Rosen wasn’t good enough to influence the HC decision, that QB choice was a big miss. 

20 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Elite post.

Unclog your eyes; mtmike is clearly ESL and is celebrating the right to a good job. Stop bringing up the combine. That's old news.

Thank you

buy the way nude how many players do you think made it into the top 15 with there combine

I did not get to see the combine as I mentioned because I had one of my busiest weeks ever

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Thank you

buy the way nude how many players do you think made it into the top 15 with there combine

I did not get to see the combine as I mentioned because I had one of my busiest weeks ever

So good.

As far as those who became--not already were--near total locks to go top-15 due to combine testing, I would say DK Metcalf, Devin White and maybe just maybe Montez Sweat. Also, dare I say Dexter Lawrence is tempting to add to the list; he's going early.

*edit: DeAndre Baker and Byron Murphy may have helped Greedy Williams become a near top-15 lock.*

I do know this....if the asking price for Josh Rosen is a 3rd.......We DO need a backup QB.....

I'd be down to flip them one of our 3rds for Rosen....if he matures, being traded after a single season, having to play behind another QB, may make him grow up. And if he did...we'd be good for the next 3-4 seasons AND then be able to flip him for Multiple picks (1rst and 3rd?) perhaps?

Archived