V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Flacco got roleblocked and just assumed it had something to do with you I believe. 

Ummm what?

Are you telling me his invest didn’t explicitly say “Tk3 is McCreedy” or whatever his name is?

He just connected dots?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Ummm what?

Are you telling me his invest didn’t explicitly say “Tk3 is McCreedy” or whatever his name is?

He just connected dots?

Yep. He got a 3 shot invest to see who a player has visited. He got roleblocked the night he tried you

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Flacco got roleblocked and just assumed it had something to do with you I believe. 

Can anyone feel my rage through their screens?

I asked him if it EXPLICITLY said I was the guy and he responded “Explicitly”

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This. Pickle never actually claimed V. He had talked about doing it a bit before that night but didn’t end up doing it. 

I may have played it up a bit. 

Probably bc town seemed to want blood when naz did lol.  I'm surprised tk3 did (then got lynched :ph34r:)

Starting ratio was 18-4-2. Mafia had a chatty hit odd nights and Strongman even nights

Anarchy had 3 conversions that basically only worked on normies and the other normies would have got a watch/track/invest if they converted all 3

@bcb1213 had all vote restrictions and limitations just because he came back from anarchy. @VikeManDanwas vote blocked every time he failed a reconversion. I truly didnt know how those mechanica would work. I think it went well but lmao

@squire12 you were not roleblocked but I didnt want you to have a sorta double invest with the conversion so I wrote it as a psuedo roleblock when you failed

@BringinDaPain for the record you probably shouldn't have pushed that hard your mission is clear claim. I figured out quickly you had knowledge in some way of my invest but you painted a target on your back to non civs.

What you should have been aiming at is trying to be subtle enough for me to notice it but not too loud so mafia didn't see you as a PR civ

Archived