Washington Free Agency 2019

lavar703

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Flipside of that: if he were not already Washington's own free agent, we were talking about signing him for one year just to ease Guice into the starting rotation. That's not really worth dumping a pick over.

I still don't have a problem with it. Let's not overvalue one of the last picks in the 5th round again, like its a late 3rd or higher...

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Robert Kelley and Maurice Harris not tendered as restricted free agents.

So, they're unrestricted free agents. 

I guess with the cap space issues, they couldn't even afford a RoFR tender? I'm not rending my shirt over it, but am scratching my head a bit.

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

I guess with the cap space issues, they couldn't even afford a RoFR tender? I'm not rending my shirt over it, but am scratching my head a bit.

Or they simply have no intentions of bringing either back so what’s the point? That would be my best guess but who knows lol

33 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Or they simply have no intentions of bringing either back so what’s the point? That would be my best guess but who knows lol

You need to fill the roster? I mean, I can understand letting Kelley go, but Harris had a bit of value.

25 minutes ago, Woz said:

You need to fill the roster? I mean, I can understand letting Kelley go, but Harris had a bit of value.

Harris was terrible. I have no idea how he kept making the roster but good lord he sucked. 

35 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Redskins official twitter account really posted a hype video for Case Keenum. Christ this franchise is tone deaf. 

they only care about selling tickets. that's why they never tank and try to "win" the offseason. its disgusting that the 0-16 browns from 2 years ago have already built up there team better then us.

3 hours ago, mar29020 said:

they only care about selling tickets. that's why they never tank and try to "win" the offseason. its disgusting that the 0-16 browns from 2 years ago have already built up there team better then us.

Daddy gotta a new yacht to pay for 

Archived