Everything trades (Rumors and possibilities).

RaidersAreOne

don't like the idea of trading for Brown, would have rather built this team through the draft. However, lets not act like AB isn't a top 3 WR, and easily the best weapon Carr has had to work with. AB and Jordy, those are two sets of great hands. Id add a big bodied rookie WR to the mix as well

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

don't like the idea of trading for Brown, would have rather built this team through the draft. However, lets not act like AB isn't a top 3 WR, and easily the best weapon Carr has had to work with. AB and Jordy, those are two sets of great hands. Id add a big bodied rookie WR to the mix as well

AB, Jordy as #2 (he can still be a good#2, we were trying to make him a #1), and a speed guy to take the top off of a defense like McLaurin or Hall in the third round.... gonna be quite hard to stop. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

It might be a 3 and a 5 and that’s why the Steelers are trying to get other teams interested. Multiple picks makes me believe it’s not any of the first round picks. 

I would not lose my mind but still not happy about it.  They should take just a 5th for what happened with Bryant last year.  IIRC Pitt knew about the suspension or possibility of it when they made the trade.  I love how we are going to take all their headaches, put them in a worse situation, and somehow they are going to be happy.

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

2nd and anything makes me sick. Give me two wrs then with picks. Not ab at 31 making 17/yr. Ughh someone else outbid

Al Davis would give pick #4 and pick #27 and have a conference "He's a good football playa" "The oakland raidaz need good football playaz"

8 minutes ago, roi34 said:

2nd and anything makes me sick. Give me two wrs then with picks. Not ab at 31 making 17/yr. Ughh someone else outbid

He's making an average of 13 APY on the remainder of his deal, which is an absolute steal. AB could be the 2nd best receiver of all time and play well into his 30s. His game will age incredibly well IMO.

The fact that fans of a team with the worst WR corps in football are saying they don't want one of the elite receivers in the NFL without even giving up a 1st is insane to me.

As deep as this WR draft looks, surely there will be busts. We could trade a 2nd for AB and still get a good receiver in the 3rd as well...

Archived