Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

If the trade does go down the leak will be from the nyg, could be testing their fan bases reaction too losing obj. 

Dorsey keeps everything under his hat.

They won't care. They've got Saquon. They don't need a WR or even a QB with him in their team.

10 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yes. That’s what happened last year. 

Yeah we made the 3 big trades on March 9th if I remember correctly.  The legal tampering period didn't start until the 14th IIRC.  That would coincide to tomorrow this year...

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

This is purely just rumors I’ve read, but I’ve seen Von Miller’s name mentioned too.

I'd rather go big on him instead of OBJ, so this makes me happy. Plus I would assume due to age and contract, the price in assets would be lower.

6 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Even if a deal craps out for obj, maybe we can trade Zeitler duke or whoever and some picks for clowney or Clark 🙏🏼

I honestly have no desire to acquire Clowney. He's got a ton of talent, but his motor is really on and off. No way I'd want to give a guy like that $20M+ per year.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

This is purely just rumors I’ve read, but I’ve seen Von Miller’s name mentioned too.

I'd be shocked if Denver trades him simply for the fact that Elways seems to refuse to rebuild. Trading for Flacco indicates to me that Elway thinks Denver is still a playoff-caliber team. Plus, I think he's feeling the heat and is gonna do what he can do win as much now, so trading away their best player doesn't make much sense from his perspective.

Obviously I'd love to have Von on our team, but I just can't see it happening.

Archived