LB C.J. Mosley
CB Ronald Darby
CB Bradley Roby
CB Tyrann Mathieu
FS Earl Thomas
SS Landon Collins

K gostkowski
P

Where would this team come if it was the 5th team in your divsion?

You can't throw an entire new roster together and expect them to be very competitive or develop any real team chemistry with one offseason IMO. Talent gets you pretty far, but as we've seen from the Patriots, if you don't have a well-coached and unified team, you're going nowhere. For that reason, I'd say this team would struggle and probably finish in the 7-9 range, maybe flip it to 9-7 with some lucky breaks, some Foles magic, and good defense.

37 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

You can't throw an entire new roster together and expect them to be very competitive or develop any real team chemistry with one offseason IMO. Talent gets you pretty far, but as we've seen from the Patriots, if you don't have a well-coached and unified team, you're going nowhere. For that reason, I'd say this team would struggle and probably finish in the 7-9 range, maybe flip it to 9-7 with some lucky breaks, some Foles magic, and good defense.

You also can't throw an entire new roster together made up of all the top tier free agents for the year.  This is a hypothetical thread dude lol.

On 3/7/2019 at 12:40 PM, Boltstrikes said:

I like Tyrell Williams but if you’re going into a game and he’s your number 1 WR, you’re gonna have a bad time. 

Tate would be the #1. Tyrell would be the big play guy. Crowder the intermediate route runner. You could do a lot worse at WR than those three.

Archived