Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

New Forum - New Random

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

86 posts in this topic

Forge    42
10 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Really liking this new format.  I'm able to copy and paste data straight from excel and it actually retains the cell structure when posting.

@ny92jefferis Glad to see you made it over Mike! This going to help with TCMD? 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

@ny92jefferis Glad to see you made it over Mike! This going to help with TCMD? 

I think so, I haven't had a tremendous amount of time lately but from what I have seen its a much needed improvement.  Was really hoping that we could get access to using the chat feature that the moderators have the ability to use.  Not really a fan of having to use chatzy when the option is available right here in this forum.  I personally would rather keep all forms of communication within footballs future.

Wait...I'm the first one who's voted for beer? About time I came here then.

Anyway forum looks nice! No problems so far.

rudyZ    3
On 7/24/2017 at 0:38 PM, AustrianNiner said:

Wait...I'm the first one who's voted for beer?

Of course, you drunken austrian!

Hey y2, I had a question, and I don't remember it...

Oh right! I was wondering, when the new forum replaces the old, is the old going to refer back to this one, or do I have to update my shortcut to this address? I guess I'll just update anyway.

rudyZ    3

Oh, and I love the ctrl+Enter shortcut to submit my replies. Who wants to hit the Submit reply button. Just Ctrl+Enter the **** out of this thing.

oldman9er    1

No idea where I am, but hello all. I am a new poster to internets, and have clearly stumbled (sure, drunkenly, duh) into new pastures. 

Can I has another beer? 

Oh, and I need to know who does and does not like this song. Important to know if you are worthy of even addressing.. thanks kindly. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eteUUZ8U4Bs

( quiet and yawn for some at first, but you have to get to the 3:13 mark to even begin to judge.. but if u really even need that much, then kick rocks ) :P

rudyZ    3
18 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

You can just CTRL+Enter? Cool. 

Yep. I'm smart.

rudyZ    3
18 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

You can just CTRL+Enter? Cool. 

Yep. I'm smart.

y2lamanaki    21
16 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Yep. I'm smart.

Your double post confuses me, then. ;)

rudyZ    3
15 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Your double post confuses me, then. ;)

It's the server, I guess. It took forever to post. I actually went and did something else, and returned to a double post. We're working out the glitches on this new thing, aren't we? Well, that was one. I'm still smawt!

y2lamanaki    21
6 hours ago, rudyZ said:

It's the server, I guess. It took forever to post. I actually went and did something else, and returned to a double post. We're working out the glitches on this new thing, aren't we? Well, that was one. I'm still smawt!

Well, you voted for Frank Gore in the poll and we share in our idolatry of Joe Sakic, so...who am I to argue?

y2lamanaki    21

By the way guys, not sure if you've noticed - but I have the newest edition of Are You Smarter Than an NFL GM posted (the 2014 review). Also, if you haven't made picks yet for this year, make sure to do so by August 3rd! That's when I'm locking it in our 3-year time capsule.

How can I make the embedded tweets or other links work? I've seen that most of you are doing that easily but it's not working here at all. If I use the embedded tweet option on Twitter and copy the link all I see on the forum is the code, but not the tweet. Do I need to change something somewhere? I admit I'm horribly clueless when it comes to things like this ¬¬

y2lamanaki    21
Just now, AustrianNiner said:

How can I make the embedded tweets or other links work? I've seen that most of you are doing that easily but it's not working here at all. If I use the embedded tweet option on Twitter and copy the link all I see on the forum is the code, but not the tweet. Do I need to change something somewhere? I admit I'm horribly clueless when it comes to things like this ¬¬

No worries! Here to help.

First question - are you doing this on a mobile device? If so, there's currently an issue with getting those tweets to show up. 

Second question - if you are on a desktop, after pasting the link - are you giving it a moment or two? Sometimes it takes a couple moments for it to show up. 

I posted a tutorial here if you are completely confused. Only tested on desktop: