Landon Collins to Sign with the Redskins

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

If you don't know (and to be honest, I don't either), but it's just them dunking on a different poster who apparently made some outlandish predictions.

I'd let it go.

It wasn't an outlandish prediction, per se. It's just that he double, triple and quadrupled down on his "source" telling him that Landon Collins to KC was - and I quote - a done deal.

It's like holding an Uno Draw Four card and a business card from a Datsun dealership in a game of Hold 'em... And then pushing your chips all in.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

As a divisional rival I love it, but it's hard to watch. I feel for you guys and the Skins. Playing the game with a hand tied behind your back. The Giants aren't far behind with their attachment to Eli.

There's a decent chance that Eli could retire after this year.

There's a decent chance that Jerry could give up full control (or pass away ... NOTE: I'm not wishing this, just stating it).

Washington is stuck like this for another three to four decades.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

There's a decent chance that Eli could retire after this year.

There's a decent chance that Jerry could give up full control (or pass away ... NOTE: I'm not wishing this, just stating it).

Washington is stuck like this for another three to four decades.

True, luckily Gettleman sucks as a GM...he will hold back they Giants for a bit longer.

His kids seem almost as bad, but maybe there is a light there.

Yeah, best you can hope for is Snyder gets caught in a scandal and forced to sell.
Otherwise your grandkids will likely be cursing him out him too.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, best you can hope for is Snyder gets caught in a scandal and forced to sell.

It's wish #2 if I ever find a genie in a lamp.

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Otherwise your grandkids will likely be cursing him out him too.

Oh, nonono. I'm not subjecting my kids to this franchise. I'm not that cruel of a father.

I'm stuck, but I'm not passing on that tarball to my children.

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

The Skins are going after every Alabama player available lol. They're linked heavily to CJ Mosley too.

Calling it now, assuming they're not picking first overall next year, the Skins are going to give up whatever they need to for Tua.

At least that would make a modicum of sense, though.

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

14 a year? Maybe this means Dallas could get ET for around 13 but considering what's happening with DLaw I'm not sure of anything at this point.

why would he take less than a worse player?

Archived