Landon Collins to Sign with the Redskins

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

No. This is what happens when you have both a GM and HC on the hot seat.  They're just throwing money anywhere they can to save their jobs without caring what the long term ramifications will be.  

For your sake, I hope a Keenum led season finally tanks this ship. 

1 minute ago, TheBeast23 said:

This was ridiculous for a guy who can’t cover my six year old. He would be stupid not to take that deal but definitely overpaid for a position in recent years where no one wants to spend on it. I guess Dallas can kiss any shot of Thomas goodbye now off this deal

Earl was never coming. they spent too much dumb money elsewhere.
But yeah this made that dead for sure.

Cowboys would be such a dangerous franchise if the Jones' stopped trying to be liked by athletes.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

He's probably off to beat up his source.

Admittedly scanning this while trying to lower my rage levels, but on first pass my brain had switched "off" and "up" ... that changes the meaning just a tad.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Earl was never coming. they spent too much dumb money elsewhere.
But yeah this made that dead for sure.

Cowboys would be such a dangerous franchise if the Jones' stopped trying to be liked by athletes.

Agreed. I dream to imagine the name of playing for the Dallas Cowboys with open cap space would be fairly easy to recruit players to come play here but yes the front office is dumb and here we are deciding in a few years which big time player for us is simply going to not get signed 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

what's the context here?

If you don't know (and to be honest, I don't either), but it's just them dunking on a different poster who apparently made some outlandish predictions.

I'd let it go.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

what's the context here?

EDIT: For the Collins to the Chiefs claim, not the Titans thing.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If you don't know (and to be honest, I don't either), but it's just them dunking on a different poster who apparently made some outlandish predictions.

I'd let it go.

I'm petty, so...

Starting around page 9. 

2 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Agreed. I dream to imagine the name of playing for the Dallas Cowboys with open cap space would be fairly easy to recruit players to come play here but yes the front office is dumb and here we are deciding in a few years which big time player for us is simply going to not get signed 

Yep, the couple mil they gave to rescue Jason says it all.
He's sucked for awhile. Now he's been sitting for a year, and you sign him? WHy?

those millions could be the difference between getting a safety and not.

Why is Sean Lee still there?

Dak at $26+ a year is a joke right?

As a divisional rival I love it, but it's hard to watch. I feel for you guys and the Skins. Playing the game with a hand tied behind your back. The Giants aren't far behind with their attachment to Eli.

Archived