Desean Jackson traded to the Eagles

Kiltman

Love the move, but I can't help but worry about his fall-off since he's turning 33 in December. For a speedster like him I think that fall-off will happen out of nowhere and his production will nose dive, and then out of the league a year or two later. Certainly showed no signs of slowing down last year, but LIS I don't think we will see it coming. Let's just hope we get at least 1 year of him. 

52 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Love the move, but I can't help but worry about his fall-off since he's turning 33 in December. For a speedster like him I think that fall-off will happen out of nowhere and his production will nose dive, and then out of the league a year or two later. Certainly showed no signs of slowing down last year, but LIS I don't think we will see it coming. Let's just hope we get at least 1 year of him. 

that's likely all we'll get, and that's fine. I still hope we take another fast guy over the first couple of days this year. 

2 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

that's likely all we'll get, and that's fine. I still hope we take another fast guy over the first couple of days this year. 

draft mecole hardman in the 4th to return punts and be deseans replacement in a couple years.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He did start to show signs...he was nicked up almost every game since turning 30. 

I expect him to play 10-13 games tops...

If we're holding onto Agholor for the slot, then maybe we need to trade for another or resign a guy like Mike Wallace. We surely aren't doing a good job developing WRs

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:
5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So does Mack and DeSean come to an agreement  on the #10? If not thoughts if Mack tells DeSean, No? 😤

I'll be upset. DeSean in the 80s will be ugly or any other number beside 10

No doubt but Hollins doesn't  have to and frankly nor should he IMO. Now if DeSean makes him a viable offer then sure but this notion players should cater to Vets and give up thier number, they've been wearing I've  never agreed with.

Would be nice though to just break out the old #10, without having to buy another.

Archived