2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I have to say though, I am still shocked Zach Brown is out there/hasn't been linked to any team yet. He is the one true difference maker at LB on the market IMO. 

Same thing last year too. Remember he was around until late? He will be on his 3rd team in 3 years. Have to wonder if it’s his personality or something 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I have to say though, I am still shocked Zach Brown is out there/hasn't been linked to any team yet. He is the one true difference maker at LB on the market IMO. 

I'm guessing he wants to be paid and that's not going to happen.

59 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I know! For a 2020 6th! I mean. We were busy with Marshall and Crowell but damn. I think we had the cap space but maybe I’m mistaken 

I'm still holding onto hope that we can add Ziggy Ansah before the draft. That'd give us a ton of flexibility in the draft. Bosa/Ansah on the edge is probably a pipe dream, but god, I hope it happens somehow.

I still wouldn't count the Eagles taking Jacobs at 25. Howard is not a back with a diverse skillset and only one year left on his deal. I'd still take Jacobs at 24 if he's there. I still consider him a difference-making talent and immediately among the top backs in the NFL right away.

Edited by Rich7sena

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:
  • RB - Lynch
  • TE- Jenkins
  • DE- Ansah

lets get these 3 signed before draft

Lynch is not getting signed. We already have our vet. We will be drafting a RB. Could be the 1st Round, could be the 6th, but we will be drafting one. 

5 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I still wouldn't count the Eagles taking Jacobs at 25. Howard is not a back with a diverse skillset and only one year left on his deal. I'd still take Jacobs at 24 if he's there. I still consider him a difference-making talent and immediately among the top backs in the NFL right away.

I like Jacobs a lot but I don't see that at all. The NFL is absolutely loaded with talent at RB:

• Elliot 
  • Barkley
  • Gurley
  • Johnson
  • Kamara
  • Gordon
  • Hunt
  • Mixon
  • McCaffrey
  • Henry 
  • Chubb

Not to mention Carson, Peterson, Conner, etc.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I like Jacobs a lot but I don't see that at all. The NFL is absolutely loaded with talent at RB:

• Elliot 
  • Barkley
  • Gurley
  • Johnson
  • Kamara
  • Gordon
  • Hunt
  • Mixon
  • McCaffrey
  • Henry 
  • Chubb

Yeah Jacobs isn’t on par with those backs by any means. 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

• Elliot 
  • Barkley
  • Gurley
  • Johnson
  • Kamara
  • Gordon
  • Hunt
  • Mixon
  • McCaffrey
  • Henry 
  • Chubb

Jacob is definitely a better back than Carson, Peterson, Connor. I'd rank him above Gordon, Hunt, Mixon, Henry, and Chubb based on what he's shown in college and what I know about those players. I think he's on par with McCaffrey and Kamara (and Cook, who you did not list).

And I don't think Henry, Chubb, Carson, Peterson, Connor should be in the conversation when it comes to top backs in the league. Mixon is borderline.