Browns resign WR Breshad Perriman

sdrawkcab321

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Apparently the market for 18 catches isn’t what ole Drew thought.

Dude made $222k for each catch last year. That’s impressive. Now I’m ready for Jalen Strong to out perform him

I am very happy about this signing.  It's good for both sides.  If he continues in this system to play like he played last year, he will thrive and earn a heck of a contract.  It also gives us another year to make sure he is for real before we are willing to pay him.  Good move by Perriman and the Browns.

2 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I am very happy about this signing.  It's good for both sides.  If he continues in this system to play like he played last year, he will thrive and earn a heck of a contract.  It also gives us another year to make sure he is for real before we are willing to pay him.  Good move by Perriman and the Browns.

If he goes 40.catches 60 targets  700 yards and 4tds in a crowded receiving group we might get a 3rd round comp pick. 

Same goes for Robinson, I imagine we might be drafting both their replacements this year as you stated earlier.

I think he could have made more with the Cardinals or someone but wasn't getting multiyear deals from anyone and liked his odds of proving himself (Mayfield) more here than elsewhere and that is why he is again a Brown. Just what I think, not what I've heard.

Archived