DreamKid

2019 ROT

8 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Lamar is 22 years old. We have some fun football ahead of us.

I'm hopeful it translate to us being the next version of the Patriots. Because I want rings! And I fully think Jackson is capable of doing so.

5 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Never forget how half of this forum wanted Stanley traded and/or told themselves he was going to be grossly overpaid.

yikes.

laughs nervously

<gets on soap box>

STOP USING PPG TO PRETEND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A TEAM'S OFFENSE. THAT INCLUDES ALL POINTS SCORED, INCLUDING PUNT RETURNS, KICK RETURNS, AND DEFENSIVE SCORES. YOU SHOULD BE USING POINTS PER DRIVE INSTEAD.

<steps down>

Still need Roman to get the WRs more involved. We deserve more Boykin and Snead! But I can't argue with his methods since the stats show its working. Still got 'em on a leash regardless.

16 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Still need Roman to get the WRs more involved. We deserve more Boykin and Snead! But I can't argue with his methods since the stats show its working. Still got 'em on a leash regardless.

Without the All-22, I still can't tell if you our WR's are just really bad, Lamar's missing them when they're open, or we're just not even bothering to try to get them open.

13 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Meh. I’d much rather we get Hurst more involved. Our 3 TE look is what makes this offense so unique and versatile. Hurst also has elite mitts. Boykin has proven to me that his hands can’t be relied upon. That slant route we went to him on he doesn’t catch and it almost leads to a pick of Lamar by the defender. We can’t have that in our offense. Especially if we’re going to need to move past teams like the Patriots come playoff time and they’re going to be heavily dialed in. I don’t think Boykin is ready, but Hurst for sure is. Snead seems to make plays in the most clutch moments but can make mistakes out of it, so I’m fine with how we use him.

Just wanna give a shout-out to Nick Boyle. When lots ripped his contract in the off-season, he's probably one of the most important people on the offense.

36 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Just wanna give a shout-out to Nick Boyle. When lots ripped his contract in the off-season, he's probably one of the most important people on the offense.

Yep. There's a lot to praise about the way the Ravens handled this offseason and the way they fully committed to building an offense and team around Lamar. The Boyle contract is as good an example as any of us deciding who we wanted to be and sticking to that vision. 

1 hour ago, diamondbull424 said:

Meh. I’d much rather we get Hurst more involved. Our 3 TE look is what makes this offense so unique and versatile. Hurst also has elite mitts. Boykin has proven to me that his hands can’t be relied upon. That slant route we went to him on he doesn’t catch and it almost leads to a pick of Lamar by the defender. We can’t have that in our offense. Especially if we’re going to need to move past teams like the Patriots come playoff time and they’re going to be heavily dialed in. I don’t think Boykin is ready, but Hurst for sure is. Snead seems to make plays in the most clutch moments but can make mistakes out of it, so I’m fine with how we use him.

That's a fair assessment. Wish we could get the Gronk and Hernandez treatment.