2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

14 hours ago, N4L said:

You asked for proof and he literally replied with quotes from actual, real people who are in the know. I'm not sure why you are having troubles following the logic here, or why these quotes are insufficient. 

You are asking for WRITTEN PROOF that an UNWRITTEN RULE exists and then have the audacity to claim the irony is hysterical to you. That has to be the most ironic thing I've ever seen in my entire life 

That Georgia State schooling must not have done you any favors 

very much seems like theres nothing that says owenrs had a handshake deal to overpay older players like @ramssuperbowl99 and yourself have asserted. If there was, why not just present it?

Oh, and didnt go to georgia state bro. wanna take another guess or just deal with the l?

20 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

wanna take another guess or just deal with the l?

The only loss I have taken is in the time dedicated to repeating myself by going in circles with you. 

28 minutes ago, N4L said:

The only loss I have taken is in the time dedicated to repeating myself by going in circles with you. 

Are you really having that tough of a time with this? No one has presented anything in the slightest even hinting that owners agreed to overpay fas. Unless you have that, youre wrong. ive been asking for that for how long now? Do you have that,  or do you just want to keep giving make believe conversations and then call them proof. Or do you want to give another half insult like a child to try and bail on the argument without admitting youre wrong?

10 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

DalCowboyzRule is going to have nightmares seeing Yordan Alvarez for the next 5+ years.

Alvarez is a beast. I'm not sure how you pitch to the guy.

He stands about 5 feet off the plate (an exaggeration for humorous effect....) but can cover the outside corner. So you pitch him inside - it's either a ball he lays off or he'll crank it. You pitch him outside - its gotta be an off the plate waste pitch - or he'll crank it. It'll be interesting to see what hole the pitchers find in his swing. Perhaps MLB can mandate he stand closer to the plate :)