NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

16 minutes ago, Phire said:

You can be charged with soliciting a crime, but in order to do so, you have to have the actual intention of enticing another person to commit the specified crime. 

So if Shady was talking about it in a barbershop and some dude heard about the jewelry and decided to rob the ex, he wouldn't be accountable.

If Shady at the barbershop went up to a known criminal and said he'd split the value 50/50 if he went and robbbed his ex, then yeah, he'd be a solicitor, a co-conspirator, or even an accomplice, depending on how the facts would play out. 

I get the two distinctions. Does it matter if its a state or federal case? What about a civil/criminal case? Sorry for my ignorance. 

56 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I get the two distinctions. Does it matter if its a state or federal case? What about a civil/criminal case? Sorry for my ignorance. 

Probably doesn't matter for either, as long as he didn't actually entice someone to do it with the specific intent that the crime be carried out.

27 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

why is everyone so butthurt about TO not going to the HOF induction ceremony? TBH. I wouldnt go either.

Yea he has zero incentive to go, the media that votes on it and a lot of the other members in the hall talked nothing but crap on him his whole career.
Pretty petty that they wont even mention him, but I can see they don't want this to be a regular thing and want to snip it out now.

He brought a lot on but end of the day he was just kind of an ahole who wanted to be great and didnt deal well with those that didn't.
It's a joke how he's the sketchy guy in this class

Meanwhile Ray Lewis trying to avoid the murder stuff again

tumblr_mzsn6qeGeA1shsvhho1_400.gif

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Will Darren Sproles make the HOF? 2 rings and will likely end his career #5 all time in all purpose yards.

Discuss

Hard to say. ST players have a hard time making the HOF. He reminds me alot of Brian Mitchell. All around weapon, utility knife type player filling up the stat sheet in numerous ways.

If Mitchell doesn't get in , I'd have to say no. If he does, decent to above average chance he does.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hard to say. ST players have a hard time making the HOF. He reminds me alot of Brian Mitchell. All around weapon, utility knife type player filling up the stat sheet in numerous ways.

If Mitchell doesn't get in , I'd have to say no. If he does, decent to above average chance he does.

I can't see ST going in, maybe if Devin Hester had done more in KR I could see him. 

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

True, but Sproles has had a far bigger impact on solely the offensive side of the ball than Hester or Mitchell ever did.

On 7/13/2018 at 1:17 PM, nlesthought said:

It is only a federal matter IF it happens on federal property, breaks a federal law or crosses multiple state borders. 

It would be a criminal matter because a criminal law was broken. 

Civil cases are only for cases where no arrestable law was broken but harm was done. EG Law suits. 

As for what happened, if shady paid a man to rob someone else then he is in serious trouble. 

Fly, Eagles Fly!

Sir Master "The Haul" Cheddaar 

Archived