NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

5 hours ago, BLick12 said:

Yeah i had no idea he was that strong. Pretty interesting, never even heard of some of this stuff. 

When the workout is finished, Graham is fitted with something called an ECP (External Counterpulsation), a medical device that's used for cardiac patients. They lay him down, put the ECP on his legs and hook him up to an EKG machine to monitor his heart. When his heart is in the relaxation phase, the device will compress, which apparently "enhances oxygenated blood flow through the coronary arteries to the heart muscle" and, according to Barwis, promotes quicker healing.

There getting nuts lol. I'm into it. This is some Ivan Drago stuff right out of Rocky. 

17 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I have no clue what @nlesthought is talking about.

Graham has definitely improved his technique. He wouldn't have been one of the best DEs in the league last year if he hadn't.

Not good at hand placement? He's great at hand placement when converting speed to power with his bull rush.

Being great at bending has never really been part of his game. That isn't really something you can develop either, so I'm not sure why someone would hold that against him.

Well its a good thing I have a clue...

Yes Graham has improved otherwise he would've been cut by now, but he's still not technically advanced as a pass rusher. There's no hand fights, no setting up his guy, no counter moves. Its all abrupt explosive moves, bull rush and a slap of the hands that's basically it. He's one of the better DEs because imo he has a motor and he plays a high volume of snaps so his opportunities are there. He's good at the POA vs the run because of his pure strength, not hand placement. I personally think he'd be better off going against RTs than LTs. 

I say this and he's still one of my fav current Eagles but I'm calling a spade a spade, and he's a jack/queen of spade not an Ace. 

Archived