NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Exactly my point, Butler being benched for some guys that don't have a track record, if its not his contract situation then why would they be willing to part with him? He's not as good as most think. 

Patriots paid Revis 12m for 1 year, so they shelled out money before they're paying Gilmore 8 this year then it goes up to 12. McCourtey at 30 is getting double figures. 

I don't think contract is the reason unless he's asking for some crazy number 

Eh I don't exactly agree there. The Patriots are notorious for getting rid of guys before based on contracts (Seymour, Mankins, Chandler Jones, Wilfork, and Collins all come to mind) while they don't mind ponying up if they're weak in an area. If they think that Gilmore, Rowe, Jones, and Badermosi can get it done its not outside of their realm to ship him out before its an issue, especially if they've already had preliminary negotiations with him and know he wants too much.

2 hours ago, Phire said:

So anyone know what’s going on with Sammy knees 

He's the best that never was....

Getting a second opinion from the guy who who repaired his ACL I hear. Not playing this week though for sure. 

Minnesota is still only getting 2.5 points. Vegas thinks Minny might win this one outright. Crazy. 

I thought he had a bone bruise? 

I love how Bradford has one of the best games of his life and people were chest thumping and piling on about how great he is. Dude's immediately hurt and reminds everybody that, regardless how good you think the guy is, his #1 problem has always been health. Where are those people now? GIVE ME MY HOT TAKES!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My favorite part of the whole haul thread when when I posted the gif of Carson ducking all those sacks and throwing that TD to Agholor in Week 1 and then a Brown's fan posting the gif of Kizer falling into the endzoe from like 2 inches out. 

The lolz were real

Haul > Wentz.

Therefore, by transitive property, Kizer > Wentz. 

Wins? Who needs wins when you can Haul.

Archived