Packers Pre-Draft Visits Thread

packfanfb

21 minutes ago, Joe said:

No, meaning he develops behind Bulaga and when Bulaga goes down, he replaces him you silly goose...

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2019/04/08/packers-hosting-ole-miss-ot-greg-little-on-pre-draft-visit/

On a more serious note, I am not out on Spriggs yet. If he shows nothing this year, fine, bye. At that point if Bulaga isn't done, maybe we could sign him for 1 more year, otherwise draft one next year, and you always have Turner who could play RT if needed. 

If Spriggs plays well enough this year, we could likely sign him for 2 years at much lower than starter RT money. He has improved every year, so hopefully he gets there this year. 

I'm not really in the OT in the 1st boat anymore unless the value is really good. 

Just now, JBURGE said:

On a more serious note, I am not out on Spriggs yet. If he shows nothing this year, fine, bye. At that point if Bulaga isn't done, maybe we could sign him for 1 more year, otherwise draft one next year, and you always have Turner who could play RT if needed. 

If Spriggs plays well enough this year, we could likely sign him for 2 years at much lower than starter RT money. He has improved every year, so hopefully he gets there this year. 

I'm not really in the OT in the 1st boat anymore unless the value is really good. 

Agreed. I'm there on Spriggs as well. I'm wondering if both McGary and Little are being brought in as MLF guys given his personal preferences. I'd rather keep Turner at Guard, but if Little slides down the boards and is there in the 3rd and/or we somehow snag McGary, we could have a bit of an embarrassment of riches along that side of the line if they are to pan out. Also, let's not forget that Lane Taylor is apparently on the hot seat as well...

1 hour ago, Joe said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Agreed. I'm there on Spriggs as well. I'm wondering if both McGary and Little are being brought in as MLF guys given his personal preferences. I'd rather keep Turner at Guard, but if Little slides down the boards and is there in the 3rd and/or we somehow snag McGary, we could have a bit of an embarrassment of riches along that side of the line if they are to pan out. Also, let's not forget that Lane Taylor is apparently on the hot seat as well...

Yeah I'd rather have Turner at guard too, but he would probably be a better in 2020 than an OT we would be drafting. Easier to plug someone in at guard. I would be open to it at 30 only if we have great value and the rest of the board is poo

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Uhhhh what? His feet are probably the worst part of his game. 

His 3 cone and what he looks like in space. He does struggle with outside rushes despite having the feet to get ahead of them.

1 hour ago, deathstar said:

His 3 cone and what he looks like in space. He does struggle with outside rushes despite having the feet to get ahead of them.

I wouldn't be saying he has great feet at all with the film available, regardless how he tested.

Archived