Packers Pre-Draft Visits Thread

packfanfb

On 4/6/2019 at 4:54 PM, Arthur Penske said:

For those who say these visits aren’t important. I think it was @JaireAlex?

heres the list from 2018

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/11/tracking-packers-official-pre-draft-visits-ahead-of-2018-draft/

I never said "not important". But I half retracted we don't draft these guys. We brought in several top fifteen picks that went just before Jaire. Jaire was not reported to have visited. It's just to answer question and slot guys on the board. Not as dark as "sneaky" Ted, clearly.

I read this a few days ago. Thanks. They're turning over all the rocks at TE, slot WR -- both very deep this year. But they already know all they need to know about the guys they like the most. I doubt they bring in our top guys in round one and two. But if it happens, we know it's a new era on the draft visits.

I'm starting to think that our top WR is not being advertised. I like Parris Campbell more than Isabella right now. Those two would be nice fills at the slot. My top two right now. Isabella's hands are not the best and he's a bit small. I'm also viewing Harry and Butler as not picks for us this year. They have some definite bust potential (though I think they'll make it), but they will have higher value with other teams. Parris is definitely growing on me. I'm slotting him as our number one target at WR, possibly gone by pick 22 with Baltimore who is high on him and DK. So, perhaps too rich for us.

Anyways, thanks..... and sorry about my rambling.

We are bringing in A.J. Brown. I slot him between forty four and sixty.

I’ll never forget the year that Chris Mortensen had a tip that said “Marquise Lee won’t get past Green Bay” - and of course, he did.

I don’t believe GB uses their 30 official visits for fake outs, but I do believe they put bad info out there, to otherwise reputable reporters. I always take the 30 visits as genuine interest, and absolutely anything else we hear as bad info.

41 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

51 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Greg Little is visiting the Packers today.

41 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

the office no GIF

I'm wondering if he could kick inside? Maybe RT?

On 4/4/2019 at 11:55 AM, packfanfb said:

I'm working on some 'player spotlights' to highlight some potential day 3 picks. This guy came up because he's got a great athletic profile. I believe we're looking at him as a fullback in the 6-7 round area.

Archived