"What Happened in Green Bay" - fascinating piece on Rodgers/McCarthy

Apparition

1 hour ago, William Lee said:

Brady fans love not just Brady, they love Gronk too, they love Edelman too, they love Hightower too.

Rodgers fans? can't say the same thing. What does it tell about Rodgers fans?

Tell me, the famous winning pass to Jared Cook against Cowboys in playoff 2 years ago, the catch was much harder than the catch made by Gronk in SB. Why didn't Jared Cook get even half an ounce of credit from Rodgers fans?

So let me tell it as it is : Rodgers fans  won't spare any credit to other players because if they do so, Rodgers would be nothing compared to Brady.

Where are you getting your information? I haven't talked to one Packer fan that didn't give Cook tons of credit for that catch. I have never met a Packer fan that didn't give credit to Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Donald Driver and Davante Adams for their play. Ask a Packer fan how they feel about Clay Matthews forced fumble in the SB, or Nick Collins pick six in the SB. You are grossly mischaracterizing Packer fans for what reason? Your ignorance on this subject is amazing.

Just now, KingOfTheNorth said:

Where are you getting your information? I haven't talked to one Packer fan that didn't give Cook tons of credit for that catch. I have never met a Packer fan that didn't give credit to Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Donald Driver and Davante Adams for their play. Ask a Packer fan how they feel about Clay Matthews forced fumble in the SB, or Nick Collins pick six in the SB. You are grossly mischaracterizing Packer fans for what reason? Your ignorance on this subject is amazing.

You ask them "did Jared Cook make an incredible play"?  they will say "yes".

Turn around, it is "Rodgers carries the team."

Just now, William Lee said:

Why would they only say it after I turn around? Or are you saying they turn around and say it? Seems like you have some predetermined opinions on Packer fans, and are now creating a story to prove it.

53 minutes ago, Pugger said:

GB fans are turning on Aaron Rodgers?  That's news to me.  Sure, there are a few but most Packers fans aren't throwing him under the bus. 

It's only a few, and they're generally the younger, perennially unhappy Packer fans that don't realize teams don't get back to back HoF QBs ever. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's only a few, and they're generally the younger, perennially unhappy Packer fans that don't realize teams don't get back to back HoF QBs ever. 

Waiting for the Colts fans to come running in here...assuming they can prove that they're an actual football franchise/team and not a front.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Waiting for the Colts fans to come running in here...assuming they can prove that they're an actual football franchise/team and not a front.

No Colts fans on this forum so we don't have to worry about that. 

As for the article, I'm not sure I can take a lot of what Jennings and Finley say seriously. I'm sure there's some truth to their comments but also a lot of sour grapes. At the same time, there's no doubt in my mind that last year Rodgers threw his rookie receivers under the bus. 

32 minutes ago, William Lee said:

LOL dude you need to stop digging that hole. Your post was stupid. Man up to its stupidity and move on. That being said they is probably some truth to the article but also probably a whole lot of exaggeration as well. 

44 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

LOL dude you need to stop digging that hole. Your post was stupid. Man up to its stupidity and move on. That being said they is probably some truth to the article but also probably a whole lot of exaggeration as well. 

Watch the following, tell me if Rodgers knows.

Whose faults were they?

from 5:20 to 6:00, https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVi7Kqs05w (one of the plays is typical Julian Edelmen move)

@10:05, watch WR #33 , https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSh8IiRBZ4&t=612s (typical James White move)

You have no clue at all, and I don't think you will man up and watch the videos.

I've always felt Rodgers' career was overrated.

He's definitely elite, but people talking about him in an all time sense was always premature.

Talking about missing rings....no. The Colts got one ring out of a better QB; the Saints have gotten one ring out of a better QB. Dan Marino didn't get one.

39 minutes ago, William Lee said:

Watch the following, tell me if Rodgers knows.

Whose faults were they?

from 5:20 to 6:00, https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVi7Kqs05w (one of the plays is typical Julian Edelmen move)

@10:05, watch WR #33 , https://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSh8IiRBZ4&t=612s (typical James White move)

You have no clue at all, and I don't think you will man up and watch the videos.

What does this have to do with you saying Packers fan didn't recognize Jared Cooks catch? You have totally lost me. 

Archived