Browns trade Cam Erving to Chiefs

Forge

29 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I like how Brown's fans are happy with getting a 5th after their franchise blew a 1st on that player.

We're happy that we got anything for him. A bag of stale potato chips would have sufficed.

Heard he was a lot better at RT(contained Dupree pretty well), an area where the Chiefs lack depth.

obviously doesn't have the functional strength for the interior.

im okay with this, kicking the tires, 5th rounders hardly ever stick around anyways. Wish we'd done this weeks ago though 

20 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Heard he was a lot better at RT(contained Dupree pretty well), an area where the Chiefs lack depth.

obviously doesn't have the functional strength for the interior.

im okay with this, kicking the tires, 5th rounders hardly ever stick around anyways. Wish we'd done this weeks ago though 

The funny thing about this is

Tyreek Hill was a 5th round pick

so if any team would see the value of a 5th rounder right now it should be the Chiefs 

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

We're happy that we got anything for him. A bag of stale potato chips would have sufficed.

I mean to each their own. Sure the Brown's have several nice high picks, but if they turn those into the next Johnny Manziel, Justin Gabbert, and Cam Erving, are you really going to be happy about getting a 5th in 2 year's?

Myself personally, I loved when we took Chance Warmack, and he busted for us so I hate the pick.

42 minutes ago, brownie man said:

The funny thing about this is

Tyreek Hill was a 5th round pick

so if any team would see the value of a 5th rounder right now it should be the Chiefs 

Or he's the next Kevin Hogan

or the next Ricky Stanzi

or the next Aaron Murray

our success there is more once in 10 years we'll get a decent player.

Archived