Jump to content
Kiwibrown

What is your worst Browns take since the return.

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha silly you, he’s from West Virginia, those people like their sisters. 

Not as imminent as a duke trade 😁

I'm from Ohio. I reside in WV. That's real important, if war were declared between the two states I'm fighting for Ohio and not just because it would be an obvious win.

I was wrong on Manziel. I would have drafted him at the top of the 1st that year. I thought he would be a playmaker in the NFL...or Canada...or the AAF. He just wasn't. Probably could have been but that means nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha silly you, he’s from West Virginia, those people like their sisters. 

Not as imminent as a duke trade 😁

Also for the record I have never been imminent with either of my sisters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Also for the record I have never been imminent with either of my sisters.

More of a "will they or won't they?" vibe going on there then.

giphy.gif

Edited by NudeTayne
@Thomas5737 trailer three-way unconfirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Mike Holmgren was going to finally be the turning point in the franchise and will lead us back to relevance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a young lad, I once called into the radio station where I currently work and told Kenny Roda that we should try to unload Syndric Steptoe or any number of the plethora of valuable wide receivers that we possessed for future assets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

As a young lad, I once called into the radio station where I currently work and told Kenny Roda that we should try to unload Syndric Steptoe or any number of the plethora of valuable wide receivers that we possessed for future assets.

What the expected value for steptoe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

What the expected value for steptoe?

Would not accept lower than a 6th.

Edited by MistaBohmbastic
This isn't Paul Hubbard we're talking about here I have values

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved Johnny Manziel.

 

I thought we were going to be a dominant team when we acquired Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams in 2008. I thought we had 2 franchise QB's at the time. (Team Anderception btw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire thread is mind blowing. By that, I mean each one of the examples cited certainly deserves a spot in this thread. When you look at the totality of them and not just the individual pieces - wow. No wonder we have been at the bottom of the league for so long.

In John we trust 12:7:17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm from Ohio. I reside in WV. That's real important, if war were declared between the two states I'm fighting for Ohio and not just because it would be an obvious win.

I was wrong on Manziel. I would have drafted him at the top of the 1st that year. I thought he would be a playmaker in the NFL...or Canada...or the AAF. He just wasn't. Probably could have been but that means nothing.

It’s ok to admit where you’re from, we’re pretty accepting of all kinds of people around here. In fact some of my best friends are West Virginian 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×