What is your worst Browns take since the return.

Kiwibrown

23 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Haha silly you, he’s from West Virginia, those people like their sisters. 

Not as imminent as a duke trade 😁

I'm from Ohio. I reside in WV. That's real important, if war were declared between the two states I'm fighting for Ohio and not just because it would be an obvious win.

I was wrong on Manziel. I would have drafted him at the top of the 1st that year. I thought he would be a playmaker in the NFL...or Canada...or the AAF. He just wasn't. Probably could have been but that means nothing.

6 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

As a young lad, I once called into the radio station where I currently work and told Kenny Roda that we should try to unload Syndric Steptoe or any number of the plethora of valuable wide receivers that we possessed for future assets.

What the expected value for steptoe?

This entire thread is mind blowing. By that, I mean each one of the examples cited certainly deserves a spot in this thread. When you look at the totality of them and not just the individual pieces - wow. No wonder we have been at the bottom of the league for so long.

In John we trust 12:7:17.

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm from Ohio. I reside in WV. That's real important, if war were declared between the two states I'm fighting for Ohio and not just because it would be an obvious win.

I was wrong on Manziel. I would have drafted him at the top of the 1st that year. I thought he would be a playmaker in the NFL...or Canada...or the AAF. He just wasn't. Probably could have been but that means nothing.

It’s ok to admit where you’re from, we’re pretty accepting of all kinds of people around here. In fact some of my best friends are West Virginian 😀

Archived