2019 Eastern Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

LMAO. What a herb. 

Two things, one I can't get on a link so what was it? And two you said herb. And that made me laugh I haven't heard that expression since I left New York girl I'm assuming you're on up north East person LOL

Never mind the link finally showed up haha. But I was thinking more of a dweeb than a herb

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Two things, one I can't get on a link so what was it? And two you said herb. And that made me laugh I haven't heard that expression since I left New York girl I'm assuming you're on up north East person LOL

Never mind the link finally showed up haha. But I was thinking more of a dweeb than a herb

Yup. I live in Cali now but I will always rock that East coast mentality.  And will always use the slang haha.

20 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well...at least they kept it within 20 points in 1 game I guess.

You gave it a good shot.

I’ll eat that crow no shame. Mil is looking damm good. But tbh Blake was hurt and it showed. Still Cheering for Mil to beat Tor lol. Hate they arse. 

1 hour ago, showtime said:

To be fair without Dipo their best player it was a tough task.. And last year they took Clev to 7, when they should have won because of the goaltend. Still all Gucci. Loved the pick ups for the year. Next year should be much better. 

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

To be fair without Dipo their best player it was a tough task.. And last year they took Clev to 7, when they should have won because of the goaltend. Still all Gucci. Loved the pick ups for the year. Next year should be much better. 

They weren't beating the Celtics even with Dipo, but it definitely would have been more competitive.

Archived