Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

To add to this, I was hesitant on the whicker train because I felt as though each of us had some kind of detail in our background that would paint us in a bad light and mine was very minimal at best. 

Yet someone who is claiming to be civ has the background of being a political type activist but never once thought that whicker could be anything other than a SK because he was narcissistic? 

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yeah asking for your Lynch is pretty anti town.

Anti-town meaning we lose a civ....yes. I understand this. Kotn, you, or Swag contain the last SKs imo....or Dingo and touch have done a good job lying low. I'm not confident on anyone but Swag...and everyone has made it known he isnt being lynched today, basically...leaving Kotn (when was his last post lol), you and me imo. Based on some posts from Touch and Dingo, I believe them currently. So between you and Kotn, I am stuck on your gun failing to fire...so I'd lean Kotn. Also, touch made a good point about him following. 

Assume Kotn is the lynch and is a SK...then I'm willing to bet money I'd be lynched the  next day. Why not with 10 people, lynch me now. Would that be better strategically...especially given the lack of info we are lynching off of today compared to previous days

If Kotn is civ...then I'm lynched tomorrow and that's 2 civs in a row. Which would be bad

Is that crazy?

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

One thing I don’t understand is that orca was fully on board the whicker train because he was a narcissist. Yet he is claiming to be civ even though he is a known activist??? 

I cant fathom how someone with that in their background would be so adamant that someone was scum based on them being a narcissist.

I'm not an activist...extremist is what I am. Which actually hasnt been confirmed, but it's the truth 

Also, I broke it down back then. Narcissist is more highly correlated with SKs...then just about anything other than gender imo in real life/show. At least in my mind

Being an extremist rarely is correlated to being a SK imo in the traditional sense. Especially show related imo

1. @The Orca
  2. @SwAg
  3. @Pickle Rick - Torched N3 - Aaron Hotchner
  4. @AFlaccoSeagulls
  5. @gopherwrestler
  6. @Forge - Shot N4 - Derek Morgan
  7. @TheKillerNacho - Lynched N3 - Tyson Trotter
  8. @squire12
  9. @FinneasGage > Now DingoLadd2.0
  10. @Whicker - Lynched N2 - Chris Charles
  11. @bcb1213
  12. @Raves
  13. @MWil23 - Lynched N5 - Stacy Sanders
  14. @DingoLadd - Lynched N1 - Elle Greenaway
  15. @theuntouchable
  16. @Tk3 - Lynched N4 - Jeff Jordan
  17. @KOTN-93

Remaining players:

1. Orca
  2. SwAg
  3. Flacco
  4. Gopher
  5. Squire
  6. BCB
  7. Raves
  8. KOTN
  9. Dingo

IF we are to believe there is one SK left and IF we are to believe that all the named roles are the only civ specials, that leaves us with a ratio of 8-1. There should be almost no way we lose this game if that's to be assumed. 

I am extremely wary of people like bcb and squire because they've primarily laid low the entire game and skated by. Tonight though, I think our best case of finding information is to lynch orca unless something else comes up.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Remaining players:

1. Orca
  2. SwAg
  3. Flacco
  4. Gopher
  5. Squire
  6. BCB
  7. Raves
  8. KOTN
  9. Dingo

IF we are to believe there is one SK left and IF we are to believe that all the named roles are the only civ specials, that leaves us with a ratio of 8-1. There should be almost no way we lose this game if that's to be assumed. 

I am extremely wary of people like bcb and squire because they've primarily laid low the entire game and skated by. Tonight though, I think our best case of finding information is to lynch orca unless something else comes up.

If you process of elimination it, you should know who me and squire are, or at least have 50/50

Archived