***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

What are people's thoughts on the sunds at the end of the credits?  My initial reaction is that it sounded like Star Wars 2 when Obi Wan ends up on Geonosis where they are mass producing Battle Droids.  Maybe it is the sounds of the sentinels being built for the X-Men series?

15 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

What are people's thoughts on the sunds at the end of the credits?  My initial reaction is that it sounded like Star Wars 2 when Obi Wan ends up on Geonosis where they are mass producing Battle Droids.  Maybe it is the sounds of the sentinels being built for the X-Men series?

IMO it’s a tribute to Stark - the sounds of him building the original iron suit.  Where the saga begin all began, in that desert cave.   No future hint - just a fitting end to close the ledger   

You can rest now, Tony.  You can rest.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

IMO it’s a tribute to Stark - the sounds of him building the original iron suit.  Where the saga begin all began, in that desert cave.   No future hint - just a fitting end to close the ledger   

Yup. This.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Bingo. Everything started at that moment (real time, not universe time). 

52 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I never said there’s a rule. I said it’s ridiculous in my opinion. Your reading comprehension is horrible.

Ummm ok? And I feel your logic for why the Hulk should automatically be changed back simply because Carol is now here is atrocious. :) 

You didn't just say "I said it's ridiculous in my opinion" in the initial statement I quoted you. So I thought there was something in the story that didn't connect that didn't make sense from the logic they established that warranted why you felt the way you felt. Something in the film that gave your opinion weight. But I guess there's not. Carol being more powerful than the Hulk is irrelevant to how powerful he should or shouldn't be. However, you still feel that since her inclusion, the Hulk shouldn't have been nerfed power wise...simply because Carol exists now. Ok...that's fine. You feel the way you feel. *shrugs* 

Now that I think of it is Hulk even the most formidable hero in the MCU? Iron Man has defeated him, and Dr. Strange could probably just teleport him somewhere.  

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Ummm ok? And I feel your logic for why the Hulk should automatically be changed is atrocious. :) 

You didn't just say "I said it's ridiculous in my opinion" in the initial statement I quoted you. So I thought there was something in the story that didn't connect that didn't make sense from the logic they established that warranted why you felt the way you felt. Something in the film that gave your opinion weight. But I guess there's not. Carol being more powerful than the Hulk is irrelevant to how powerful he should or shouldn't be. However, you still feel that since her inclusion, the Hulk shouldn't have been nerfed power wise...simply because Carol exists now. Ok...that's fine. You feel the way you feel. 

Now that I think of it is Hulk even the most formidable hero in the MCU? Iron Man has defeated him, and Dr. Strange could probably just teleport him somewhere.  

So its w/e the writers say the character is is how they should be interpreted by us? So if the writers make Shang Chi origin story where Jason Statham is adopted as a infant by a Chinese family and given the name Shang Chi then you would be fine with it?

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

How was Hulk nerfed?

Was he weaker than full Hulk before the snap? Or you guys just didn't like the story of the snap hurting him so he couldn't fight at full power in the final battle?

I think that's what it is. People just don't like Hulk at this full power. Which is fine. It would have been cool to have him at his full potential, but I don't see what Carol has to do with any of it. 

8 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Ummm ok? And I feel your logic for why the narrative should be changed is atrocious. :) 

You didn't say "I said it's ridiculous in my opinion" in the initial statement I quoted you. So I thought there was something in the story that didn't connect that didn't make sense from the logic they established that warranted why you felt the way you felt. Something in the film that backed up your opinion. But I guess there's not. 

Again, for the second time now, this is my actual quote... “Pretty dumb they nerfed him into the ground but Danvers, who is more overpowered, stayed at the same power level.”

How is this not completely obvious to you that this is my opinion? I also already explained to you it has nothing to do with the story connecting or not connecting. It has to do with the way they wrote him. 

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

So its w/e the writers say the character is is how they should be interpreted by us? So if the writers make Shang Chi origin story where Jason Statham is adopted as a infant by a Chinese family and given the name Shang Chi then you would be fine with it?

Nope. Not what I was implying at all. I was asking what Carol has to do with the "Hulk should be more powerful since Carol is around" logic.