Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I remember breaking it down in depth and counselor said he was read up the the game 🤔

I know what the hammer is for the last vote dude. I didn’t see how I was dropping the hammer as the fourth vote. That is what confused me. That’s why I said in this case...

Just now, theuntouchable said:

A man who doesn’t like Harry Potter could not possibly be classified as “awesome”

But he could be classified as having good taste

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Counselor, @TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @DingoLadd, @Nazgul, @Forge, @wwhickok

Sorry for the delay on this, forgot I had a going away party to attend last night. 

Votes are to be sent in via PM! You may vote for a player multiple times. You may not vote for yourself.

I've changed some of these because why not. Please remember the votes are in good natured fun. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Moves: None

Game 1 Voting:

MVP 

Most Fun  - The 'If we're not having fun then why the hell are we here?' Award. It is a rule, after all.
This vote should be given to the player that made the game the most enjoyable for you.

Most Least Fun - The Grumpy Bear Award. We all have those days. Or weeks...
This vote should be given to the player who seemed like if you poked them with a stick they'd definitely maul you.

Most Elusive - The Greased Up Pig in a Mud Pit Award
This player should be given to the player who was the most elusive, slippery or hardest to pin down. Your personal interpretation may be required.

Most Least Elusive - The ET80's Broke *** Knees Award, dude basically walks like a pirate from what I've heard.
This player should be given to the player who everyone had a good read on. Deceit was never a part of their plan, or they simply couldn't juke anybody.

Most Logical - The Pretty Much but Not Exactly the MVP Award
This player should be given to the player who demonstrates the best logic.

Most Least Logical - The WTF You Smoking Award.
This player should be given to the player who demonstrates the best terrible logic.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Now I understand that sales figures does not equate to greatness ...... but ONE book in the series sold over 8 million copies. 

In 24 hours of being released. 

Doesn't count. Swag bought like 6.25 million of those

Archived