2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

People in NFL General are making comments, but don't worry Raiders fans.  Ferrell is going to be a very good player for you.  I still believe in Gruden and Mayock.  You just have to let them work their plan.  Mark my words: Ferrell will be a great Raider!

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Guys, Ferrell will be a Top 5 player in this draft. Elite Run Defender and 10 sacks a year. Had him as my #2 EDGE all season. 

Calm. Down. 

..... this is bad.. if you really want him, draft back 10 spots and he’s for sure still there

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Guys, Ferrell will be a Top 5 player in this draft. Elite Run Defender and 10 sacks a year. Had him as my #2 EDGE all season. 

Calm. Down. 

Props. You've been pushing Ferrell all off season. Hope you're right. I like him and to b fair, if you look back before the combine etc. a number of posters (me included) would've been okay with him at 4. 

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

People in NFL General are making comments, but don't worry Raiders fans.  Ferrell is going to be a very good player for you.  I still believe in Gruden and Mayock.  You just have to let them work their plan.  Mark my words: Ferrell will be a great Raider!

I agree with you plus he’s only 21

2 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So we drafted a younger Michael Johnson at #4. Great

Underwhelming pick no doubt. I’d have been happy to take him early teens but top 5 is way too rich. Can’t believe we couldn’t garner a trade. Mayock mak8ng a rookie mistake off the bat.

Archived