2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

Really surprised we haven't gone after any interior lineman with our three 4th round picks. Our oline was atrocious last year, and we subtracted Osemele and added Brown, that's it. I'm not sold on Chaz Green or Good being that go-to guy. I see them as guys who are going to be slightly below mediocre.  Probably getting a healthy miller but still. 

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Really surprised we haven't gone after any interior lineman with our three 4th round picks. Our oline was atrocious last year, and we subtracted Osemele and added Brown, that's it. I'm not sold on Chaz Green or Good being that go-to guy. I see them as guys who are going to be slightly below mediocre.  Probably getting a healthy miller but still. 

Tom Cable has probably convinced Gruden to convert Mo Hurst into a guard lol

I remember him doin something like that in Seattle 

21 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Good job Mayock. At this point just using those 7th founders to tag our top UDFA. Interested to see how he handles the UDFA scrum too. Always an interesting few hours. I feel like we’ll sign a good amount of guys. 

I was curious about that too because we have so many guys on the roster already. Gonna be alot of turnover.

9 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Yeah that is the position I wish we had addressed when we took Jacobs. We could have gotten a good back further down. We aren't getting a better G this low though.

Archived