1[12]: Rashan Gary [EDGE; Michigan]

CWood21

28 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Last page. Gary pushed the guard on his butt and apparently everyone is now arguing if he truly pushed him on his butt or not... Yawn.

This is a little funny though. People have been complaining since about the middle of June that no one around here talks about football, then when people start debating a football play it all breaks down into "incessant bitching" and "hater agenda".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

This is a little funny though. People have been complaining since about the middle of June that no one around here talks about football, then when people start debating a football play it all breaks down into "incessant bitching" and "hater agenda".

Pretty much. I'm just not all that interested in over analyzing two snaps of a guys rookie season. He had a couple of pressures and that is what I want to see. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Pretty much. I'm just not all that interested in over analyzing two snaps of a guys rookie season. He had a couple of pressures and that is what I want to see. 

I mean, if you have a topic you can start a thread or submit a query and people would probably be happy to try giving a response.