Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Eagles Draft: 1st round (22 ovr): Andre Dillard, OT Washington State

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope so. Would make an athletic  OL, Freakish.

if he could that'd be insane

Daniel Jeremiah grades us as his "best choice" for whatever that's worth

Was present, maybe 500ft from stage. Cheered it because **** yeah. I made the happens with my high diving of everyone on broadway. 

If they grab CGJ, Adderly or Thornhill at 53 trade back at 57 and get some extra picks that would be sexy tomorrow

8 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Was present, maybe 500ft from stage. Cheered it because **** yeah. I made the happens with my high diving of everyone on broadway. 

Knew we could count on you!

36 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Our FO loves senior bowl studs dating back to B Graham. I knew we would covet Dillard. 

Casserly just said Dillard was his fave pick fwiw

Obviously his nickname is San Andreas

Dillard also sounds like a combo of Dill and Mustard, so we could just use this photo of Dill Mustard in place of a name when discussing him

Image result for dill mustard

Can't complain about the pick. Though I was hoping for someone who possibly contribute as a rookie. (I guess Dillard will play when Peters gets injured again though)

Excited to see how things go tomorrow. Trade down seems likely, but I hope they don't move if 2 quality players fall. 

Thorn also talked on the BGN podcast with Michael Kist about this tackle class which is worth checking out.

Posted (edited)

Well we knew with Howies history it was going to be a Lineman. Only real question was DL or OL. Given the age of the OL. this pick makes the most sense.

As nice as Sweat might of been adding to the DE rotation, OT was more important. Protecting Wentz, Priority  #1/2 and 3.

Somehow getting the #1 OT on most Teams/Analyst boards that late is crazy value. Not giving up either 2nd, crazy value. 

Great Pick whether it's for 2019 or not until 2020 and beyond.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well we knew with Howies history it was going to be a Lineman. Only real question was DL or OL. Given the age of the OL. this pick makes the most sense.

As nice as Sweat might of been adding to the DE rotation, OT was more important. Protecting Wentz, Priority  #1/2 and 3.

Somehow getting the #1 OT on most Teams/Analyst boards that late is crazy value. Not giving up either 2nd, crazy value. 

Great Pick whether it's for 2019 or not until 2020 and beyond.

Howie even said in his press conference he didnt think OT was a need. I think they really wanted a DT but just ended up taking dillard cause they could.