Pick is in, #24 Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

true2form

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If Raiders finish at least 7-9 and Jacobs has 1,200 yards rushing he should easily win it. 

Elliotts rookie season was better than Jacobs and he lost OROY to Dak. 

Murray definitely isn’t having a Dak Rookie Season. Although he’s doing very very well and gets better every week. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 11/4/2019 at 6:32 AM, agarcia34 said:

Watch Josh Jacobs running style and his ability to cut and go watch Emmitt Smith highlights. Insert spider man meme 

I didn’t want to mention Emmitt but I saw a couple runs in different games that had me thinking ES running style with vision and setting up his blocks. JJ is dynamite!!!

On 11/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, agarcia34 said:

Watch Josh Jacobs running style and his ability to cut and go watch Emmitt Smith highlights. Insert spider man meme 

I've been thinking this for a while. He looks just like Emmitt Smith great vision, great agility, good power and decent speed.

Hard to rank running backs due to all their varying skillsets but I'd put Jacobs at 7th right now... but he has the exact style I love, vision and physicality. Him and Chubb are my two favorite backs in the league bar none.

1) Barkley

2) McCaffery

3) Elliott

4) Kamara

5) Chubb

6) Cook

7) Jacobs

Amazing season by Cook. I always liked him and glad he turned it around. CMC getting too much respect when Cook isn't. Their seasons are not far off. Cook is an absolute stud so far.

I think Jacobs is better than Bell and Johnson and I'm a big fan of both of those guys. Bell looks like he has lost a step speed wise, and I think Jacobs has better vision than Bell which is Bells main strength. Personally I think it's 1a) Elliott and 1b) Jacobs in terms of ball carrier vision. I'd put Bell at 3rd but a distant 3rd.

As for David Johnson. great running back. But Jacobs, while not as great as Johnson in the passing game, is definitely a much better pure runner than Johnson.

22 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Hard to rank running backs due to all their varying skillsets but I'd put Jacobs at 7th right now... but he has the exact style I love, vision and physicality. Him and Chubb are my two favorite backs in the league bar none.

1) Barkley

2) McCaffery

3) Elliott

4) Kamara

5) Chubb

6) Cook

7) Jacobs

Amazing season by Cook. I always liked him and glad he turned it around. CMC getting too much respect when Cook isn't. Their seasons are not far off. Cook is an absolute stud so far.

I think Jacobs is better than Bell and Johnson and I'm a big fan of both of those guys. Bell looks like he has lost a step speed wise, and I think Jacobs has better vision than Bell which is Bells main strength. Personally I think it's 1a) Elliott and 1b) Jacobs in terms of ball carrier vision. I'd put Bell at 3rd but a distant 3rd.

As for David Johnson. great running back. But Jacobs, while not as great as Johnson in the passing game, is definitely a much better pure runner than Johnson.

The fact that he's top 10 already is insane. I just can't wait to see him eventually get the pass game usage that he should merit.